Draw-Tite Front Mount Receiver Hitches
- 2" x 2" front receiver hitch
- Durable steel tubed construction gives added strength
- J-pin ready to secure ball mounts
- Corrosion resistant with e-coated base and premium black powder coat
- Rated up to 9,000 lbs of straight line pull & 500 lbs tongue weight
- Easily bolts to your vehicle frame
- Provides your front end with added utility and cargo capacity
Draw-Tite front mount receiver hitches make it easy to mount accessories to your front end. Being able to attach a variety of products including carriers, snow plows, and bike mounts allows you to make your life easier. A front hitch also gives you extra room inside your vehicle as spare tires can be carried on the front.
Constructed from a durable steel construction the Draw-Tite hitch is given added strength and security. Don't be worried about the product rusting as it is corrosion resistant due to its awesome e-coated base and premium black powder coat finish. Statically, a Draw-Tite front hitch is built tough and will last you through endless uses.
Rated with up to 9,000 pounds of straight line pull and 500 pounds tongue weight your front end is given additional power. Install the Draw-Tite front mount receiver hitches on your vehicle in no time flat! Easily bolt it on your vehicle frame and get that added utility and cargo capacity today.
The Draw-Tite Front Receiver Hitches are an easy at home installation. For additional information or if you have any questions, call us or hit us up on our live chat!
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Draw-Tite front mount hitches come backed by a LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
1. Limited Lifetime Warranty (“Warranty”). Draw-Tite ("We" or “Us”) warrants to the original consumer purchaser only ("You") that the product will be free from material defects in both material and workmanship, ordinary wear and tear excepted; provided that installation and use of the product is in accordance with product instructions. There are no other warranties, express or implied, including the warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. This warranty is not transferable.
2. Limitations on the Warranty. This Warranty does not cover: (a) normal wear and tear; (b) damage through abuse, neglect, misuse, or as a result of any accident or in any other manner; (c) damage from misapplication, overloading, or improper installation; (d) improper maintenance and repair; and (e) product alteration in any manner by anyone other than Us, with the sole exception of alterations made pursuant to product instructions and in a workmanlike manner.
3. Remedy Limits. Product replacement is Your sole remedy under this Warranty. We shall not be liable for service or labor charges incurred in removing or replacing a product or any incidental or consequential damages of any kind.
4. Assumption of Risk. You acknowledge and agree that any use of the product for any purpose other than the specified use(s) stated in the product instructions is at Your own risk.
5. Governing Law. This Warranty gives You specific legal rights, and You also may have other rights which vary from state to state. This Warranty is governed by the laws of the State of Michigan, without regard to rules pertaining to conflicts of law. The state courts located in Oakland County, Michigan shall have exclusive jurisdiction for any disputes relating to this Warranty.
Related Articles (4)
Product Reviews Summary
|Price / Value||4.1|
|Ease of Installation||3.8|
|20 Customer Reviews|
Part #: DT-65046 Posted on
|This is useful when moving low trailers around the yard. I plan to use it for a bike carrier too.|
|Couldn't be happier. Works perfect. Fishing pole rack sits about 1/2 inch away from bumper.|
Part #: DT-65068 Posted on
|The product is really great. It was a pain to install ,not because of design, but the sizing chart was flawed. I installed the hitch on a 2015 Siverado 2500 Duramax diesel 4x4. The plastic valence shown on the web site was not the same on my truck. The valence on my truck had a contour that flared inward. So when I measured for the cut out it was wrong. Now I have a cut out in the valence that is not square but a rectangle up and down. So buyers beware and call before you order. Also when the winch is installed you can barely put the safety pin in. The winch now stays on the truck. Anyways thanks for the opportunity for the input. I plan on installing a Ranch Hand Grill guard with this hitch. I'll do my homework this time. Be safe out there!|
|Go quality and fit well.|
Part #: DT-65062 Posted on
|I have a 2013 Dodge ram. The hitch fits perfectly. There are problems however. First, the rectangular pieces of metal that carry the carriage bolt do not fit into the opening in the frame of my RAM. The opening is 1/2 inch too small to accommodate the pieces of metal. This oversight required me to cut a quarter inch off of each side of the pieces of metal (each side in order to keep the square carriage bolt hole centered). The small wire "fish" fits through the opening in the hitch and also fits through the hole that you must drill in the frame, however, when you screw this fish onto the carriage bolt it will no longer fit through the hole in the hitch, nor will it fit through the hole you drilled in the frame. Before you get started you will need to increase the size of the holes in the rear part of the hitch and in the frame itself in order to fish the carriage bolt through. A drill bit 1/8 of an inch larger than the one they say you need will do the job. You can do this job by yourself but it helps to have a friend, particularly a friend with a hoist. Once the hitch is installed it will be about 8 inches off the ground. The crank on most trailers will not drop the tongue down far enough to reach the receiver. Best you buy a receiver with no less than a 3 1/2 inch rise, preferably 4 1/2 inches. Otherwise you will go through hell trying to get the tongue of your trailer down far enough. I also noticed that my truck now bottoms out on the hitch when parking it up to a curb. Have fun with the installation and take your time, if you don't it's a sure thing the neighbors are going to learn some new words.|
Part #: DT-65056 Posted on
|I ordered this hitch for my 2014 GMC 2500HD (not 2014 1/2). The installation went smooth, it went right on with no installation problems. Once on, I noticed that the receiver tube was 1. too short, I could not access the larger 5/8" pin hole. It was too close to the trucks faring. And 2. the receiver tube was also pointed upwards at about a 15 degree angle. I tried to loosen it up to adjust it downwards but there was no room for adjustment.|
RealTruck tried to help me out by sending me another one,,same thing. I am currently working with the manufacturer to correct the issue, but so far it has been a long drawn out re-engineering process. It has been two months since I tried installation and I still do not have a front hitch, just a big hole in my brand new hole in my faring. Even though the manufacturer makes a good product, do not buy this hitch for your GMC 2500HD! It needs to be re-engineered. You'll be very disappointed.
Part #: DT-65063 Posted on
|Had it mounted in less than 1 hour.|