Duraflex Replacement Hood 103035
- Guaranteed to make you stand out
- Made from durable 6oz fiberglass
- Lighter and stronger than a factory hood
- Fiberglass hoods come with a black primer finish
- Simple and easy to install
- Includes new hood mounting bolts
Duraflex fiberglass hoods really let you give your truck an upgraded new look! Duraflex offers replacement hoods in a lightweight, paintable fiberglass in a variety of popular styles such as ram air or the classic cowl.
Fiberglass hoods from Duraflex combine a proprietary blend of plastic, fiberglass, and resins to provide the best combination of weight and durability. Duraflex uses technology that results in a much sturdier hood. Duraflex fiberglass hoods are shipped with a black primer finish and are ready for you to paint to match your vehicle.
A replacement hood from Duraflex is pretty simple and straight-forward to install. They mount using your factory hood mount locations and they even come with new mounting bolts.
Duraflex fiberglass hoods will update the style of your older truck or set your new ride apart from the crowd. There's no reason to put it off, order yours today!
Order NotesDuraflex hoods are shipped via freight and need to be fully inspected for damage prior to signing for your delivery.
View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
- 1988-1998 Chevy C/K Pickup 1500
- 1988-2000 Chevy C/K Pickup 2500
- 1988-2000 Chevy C/K Pickup 3500
- 1992-1999 Chevy Suburban
- 1995-1999 Chevy Tahoe
- 1988-1998 GMC C/K Pickup 1500
- 1988-2000 GMC C/K Pickup 2500
- 1988-2000 GMC C/K Pickup 3500
- 1992-1999 GMC Suburban
- 1992-1999 GMC Yukon
Duraflex offers their fiberglass hoods with a black primer finish so they come ready for paint and a simple swap out for your factory hood and just like that, you've increased you cool factor by 10. Give us a call if you need more information or if you have any questions.