Duraflex Off-Road Fenders 103034
- Quality blend of 6oz fiberglass, flex resin, and plastics
- More durable than most fiberglass products
- Fenders come with a black primer finish that is ready to paint
- Includes mounting hardware
Add an aggressive style with Duraflex off-road fenders. Duraflex offers multiple styles of fenders to suit your needs.
These off-road fenders are made with revolutionary Duraflex material, a blend of fiberglass, plastic, and flex resins that give you body panels that are much more durable than most other fiberglass products. Duraflex fenders are lightweight and come with a black primer finish to make it easier to paint them to match your color scheme.
Duraflex makes their fenders as replacements for your factory fenders. This keeps the installation pretty simple and straight-forward. Mounting hardware is included and they mount right in the same locations as your factory fenders.
Get your truck ready for the show or trail with a set of Duraflex off-road fenders!
Order NotesDuraflex fenders are shipped via freight and need to be fully inspected for damage prior to signing for your delivery.
View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
- 1988-1998 Chevy C/K Pickup 1500
- 1988-2000 Chevy C/K Pickup 2500
- 1995-1999 Chevy Tahoe
- 1988-1998 GMC C/K Pickup 1500
- 1988-2000 GMC C/K Pickup 2500
- 1992-1999 GMC Yukon
Duraflex off-road fenders simply replace your existing factory fenders and mount in the same locations. Feel free to give our customer service team a call if you need more information or if you have any questions.