Duraloader Folding Loading Ramps
Duraloader Folding Loading Ramp | Aluminum|
Part # 602012
Dura Loader Standard Folding Loading Ramp 87"L (1,000lb) (1 Ramp)
Add to Cart
Ships Dec 5th - 8th
Lund Duraloader Arched Folding Loading Ramp | Aluminum|
Part # 602013
Dura Loader ARCHED Folding Loading Ramp 120"L (750lb) (1 Ramp)
Add to Cart
Ships Dec 5th - 8th
- Heavy Duty Aluminum: Light weight but heavy duty design makes loading cargo a breeze and handling the ramps effortless. The Duraloader ramps weigh 17 lbs for easy handling and maneuvering.
- Standard or Arched Designs: The Lund loading ramps are available in straight and arched designs. The Arched design allows for more ground clearance on low items such as lawn tractors.
- Low Approach Angle: The DuraLoader loading ramps feature a long length that decreases the approach angle for safer and easier loading. The Standard Ramp is 87" in length while the Arched model is 120" long making it perfect for low ground clearance equipment. All ramps include a 3" lip.
- Up to 1000 lb Capacity: The standard Duraloader boast a 1,000 lb capacity per ramp while the arched model offers 750 lbs of capacity per ramp.
- Compact Storage: Lunds Duraloader ramp fold in half for convenient and compact storage. They also feature a carrying handle for easy handling.
- Sure-Grip Cleated Surface: Lund's exclusive Sure-Grip loading surface provides secure traction and footing.
- Wheel-Guider Edges: "Wheelguider" edges help guide the vehicle and keep the wheels from slipping off the ramp. A rubberized tailgate protector keeps your tailgate looking new.
The Lund Duraloader folding loading ramps are available in both standard and arched loading ramp designs. Duraloader loading ramps are light weight but the heavy duty design makes loading cargo a breeze. Both model offer a folding loading ramp design for easy storage. The arched loading ramps are extra long for easier loading of lawn equipment. The standard straight loading ramp model has a load capacity of 1,000 pounds per ramp, and the arched model has a 750 pound capacity per ramp. Secure traction is provided with Sure-Grip loading surfaces offer extra safety with loading your pickups cargo box. Each loading ramp is sold individually. Made by Lund.View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Backed by Lund with a limited lifetime warranty.
Product Reviews Summary
|Price / Value||4.7|
|Ease of Installation||4.7|
|3 Customer Reviews|
Part #: LU-602013 Posted on
|These ramps are the best I could find. They are solid, well made, and very light! The carrying handle is a great feature and makes them easy to carry. I definitely recommend. There are 2 small deficits... they have a small chain that is built in but not long enough to reach my tow hitch for solid securing, so I use the bumper which is not ideal. I would also have ordered the 9 foot instead of 10 foot ramps. I thought the 10 foot folded in half would fit in the closed 5.5' bed of the truck, but the hinge is not in the middle, so one section is longer than the bed with the closed tailgate. It is a bummer to have to carry them diagonally or sticking out the side of the truck. Other than that, these are "must have."|
Part #: LU-602012 Posted on
|These ramps do the job. They are light, and easy to install. The ramps easily held my weight and the weight of my snowblower without shifting and without give.|
|I actually bought two (2) ramps, not one.....Good Service, quick shipment. Thanks, WR.|