EBC 7000 Series Front Brake Pads DP71268
- EBC premium brake pad for trucks and SUVs
- Low dusting factor will keep tires noticeably cleaner than other aftermarket pads
- Increased brake control and pedal response
- Up to 20% increased brake effect over factory brake pads
- Low wear and tear on brake rotors
- Harder brake surface increases brake pad longevity
- Backed by a six month / 10,000 mile warranty
If you want the best for your truck, and brake pads should be at the top of that list, don't look any further than EBC Green Supreme truck and SUV brake pads. EBC specifically designed these pads for the heavy duty applications, and that truck in the driveway certainly fits the bill.
EBC 7000 Series brake pads are designed for truck and SUV applications. A harder brake pad surface creates less dust than other brake pads while still delivering up to 20% increased brake effect over factory brake pads. These pads are designed to perform at a wide-range of temperatures, meaning these are going to work cold right out of the garage, and aren't going to "fall-off" while slowing down trailer in the mountains. The 7000 Series is going to create minimum wear and tear on the brake rotors.
So, if you're interested in the best SUV and truck brake pads on the market, EBC Green Supreme truck brake pads are for you. Get yours today!
- 1996-2002 Chevy Express Van 3500, Dually
- 2001-2002 Chevy Express Van 2500, w/ Diesel Engine
- 1994-1999 Dodge Ram 2500 w/ 8800 lb. GVWR
- 1994-1999 Dodge Ram 3500
- 1996-2002 GMC Savana Van 3500, Dually
- 2001-2002 GMC Savana Van 2500, w/ Diesel Engine
EBC Green Supreme truck & SUV brake pads are built to exact OE specifications, meaning these guys are going to fit great and be easy to install. Everything you need for installation is included. If you have any questions, give our helpful customer service representatives a call at 877-216-5446.
|EBC Brakes DP41022R Installation Instructions|
6 Month Warranty
EBC Green Supreme truck brake pads are backed backed by a warranty for replacement of similar product or refund of purchase value only excluding all labour and ancillary charges such as towing, fitting, inconvenience, purchasing of other manufacturers products and is valid for a period of six months from date of purchase or 10,000 miles of highway use. Warranty is invalid if product is used for racing, rally, drifting, trackday experience driving, or any other form of competition. There is absolutely no warranty on any EBC product for race use. Drivers/users must assess the performance and durability of EBC Brakes products themselves if any EBC product is to be used in racing.