EBC RK Series OEM Front Rotor Set RK7241
- Constructed of premium G3000 grey iron castings
- Black Geomet coating for excellent durability and great looks
- Built to be an exact match for original parts
- 100% one by one inspected to guarantee no rotor distortion out of the box
- Precision machined and balanced
- Cross ground or diamond tuned brake zone finish
- Backed by a 10,000 mile or six month warranty
If you're looking for the best OEM replacement rotors on the market, don't look any further than EBC Premium OE brake rotors. These are the solution for the budget conscious shopper who's ready to kick the under-performing, squeaky rotors to the curb.
EBC RK Series rotors are constructed using G3000 grey iron, these rotors are designed to be a 100% exact original equipment match. EBC precision machines, balances, and the inspects, one by one, every single rotor that is ran out of their production lines to ensure zero rotor distortion out of the box. It's important that whenever you install new rotors that you also install new brake pads, but EBC has you covered there as well.
A new set of EBC Premium brake rotors are going to improve your braking experience while not setting you too far back with the bank. Order yours today!
- 2009-2010 Dodge Challenger 3.5L V6, SXT, w/ Vented Rear Rotors
- 2009-2015 Dodge Challenger 5.7L V8
- 2012-2015 Dodge Challenger 3.6L V6, SXT
- 2006-2010 Dodge Charger 3.5L V6, SXT, w/ Vented Rear Rotors
- 2006-2015 Dodge Charger 5.7L V8, All Models Except Daytona
- 2006-2011 Dodge Charger 5.7L V8, Daytona
- 2011-2015 Dodge Charger 3.6L V6, w/ Vented Rear Rotors
EBC Premium OE brake rotors are constructed and designed to be an exact match for your vehicle. These rotors can be installed right at home by knowledgeable installer, or down at the shop by your trusted mechanic. As with all rotors, it's important to replace the brake pads at the same time you’re replacing the rotors. If you have any questions, give us a call at 877-216-5446.
|EBC Brakes DP41022R Installation Instructions|
EBC Premium OE brake rotors are backed by a six month or 10,000 mile warranty. Warranty is for replacement of similar product or refund of purchase value only excluding all labor and ancillary charges such as vehicle towing, fitting, inconvenience, purchasing of other manufacturers products and is valid for a period of six months from date of purchase or 10,000 miles of highway use. Warranty is invalid if product is used for racing, rally, drifting, trackday experience driving, or any other form of competition. There is absolutely no warranty on any EBC product for race use. Drivers/users must assess the performance and durability of EBC Brakes products themselves if any EBC product is to be used in racing.
No warranty is offered for brake vibration suffered due to uneven rotor thickness wear after incorrect installation of brake rotors. It is commonly known in the brake rotor business that accurate mounting and checking of runout on brake rotors is paramount at installation and in spite of necessary warnings many mechanics still see fit to ignore this warning and make no effort whatsoever to check rotor runout. This leads to brake vibration in the 3-5,000 miles lifetime period and is not a warrantable condition. The solution for vibration at this stage is to have the rotors turned or replaced and to thoroughly clean the mounting flange on the vehicle and carefully check for runout before returning the vehicle to service use.