EBC Stage 10 Brake Kit S10KF1302
- Includes EBC GreenStuff brake pads
- Includes EBC Ultimax slotted brake rotors
- Designed to improve stopping power
- GreenStuff brakes improve brake effect between 10-20% over OE
- Brake pads are Geomet coated to prevent rust
- Sport Dimpled and slotted brake rotors operate up to 200 degrees cooler to prevent brake fade during high performance
- Wide slots in rotors help remove dirt, dust & debris helping maintain consistent contact
- Pedal response and brake control is up to a full grade better than factory brake pads
If your car needs increased braking power, EBC Stage 10 GD Greenstuff 2000 brake kits are perfect for you. Brake later, accelerate sooner, that's the only way to drive, and an EBC brake kit is going to allow let your ride free.
Greenstuff 2000 Series brake pads are designed for cars. The brake effect improvement is around 15%. EBC designed Green Stuff pads withstand heavy brake use without brake fatigue or "fall-off". Greenstuff 2000 will create a medium dust level, but that's a great improvement compared to factory pads. Not only will you feel the difference, you're also see the difference on your cleaner wheels.
EBC Sport dimpled and slotted brake rotors (EBC GD rotors) are constructed of high quality grey steel, which is then finished in a black Geomet coating that protects against corrosion and looks amazing as well. The slots are designed to draw cool air into the rotor, which can reduce temperatures by up to 200 degrees. Rotors operate better during heavy use when they are at a lower temperature. This is important when braking at high speeds, or while towing or hauling heavy loads. Slots also clear rotor of unwanted debris that can reduce contact between pad and rotor. Drilled dimples allow for brake pads to degas. Dimples are better for the rotor's life, as drilled-through rotors are susceptible to stress cracks.
If you want amazing braking performance with minimal dust and noise, don't look at another product line. You got to go with EBC Sport dimpled and slotted brake rotors.
- 2009-2010 Dodge Challenger 3.5L V6, SE
- 2009-2010 Dodge Challenger 3.5L V6, SXT, w/ Solid Rear Rotors
- 2011-2015 Dodge Challenger 3.6L V6, SE
- 2006-2010 Dodge Charger 2.7L L4
- 2006-2010 Dodge Charger 3.5L V6, SE
- 2006-2010 Dodge Charger 3.5L V6, SXT, w/ Solid Rear Rotors
- 2011-2015 Dodge Charger 3.6L V6, w/ Solid Rear Rotors
EBC stage 10 GD Greenstuff brake pads are backed by a 12 month or 10,000 mile warranty and the stage 10 GD Greenstuff brake rotors are backed by a six month or 10,000mile warranty. The warranty is for replacement of similar product or refund of purchase value only excluding all labor and ancillary charges such as vehicle towing, fitting, inconvenience, purchasing of other manufacturers products and is valid for a period of six months from date of purchase or 10,000 miles of highway use. Warranty is invalid if product is used for racing, rally, drifting, track day experience driving, or any other form of competition. Drivers/users must assess the performance and durability or EBC Brakes products themselves if any EBC is to be used in racing.
EBC Stage 10 GD Greenstuff 2000 Brake Kit are custom designed to your truck or SUV's specifications. Greenstuff brake kit can be installed right at home by a knowledgeable DIYer, or by your trusted local mechanic. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to give our amazing customer service a call at 877-216-5446.