EBC S13 Brake Kit S13KF1301
- Includes YellowStuff brake pads
- Includes EBC Premium OE brake rotors
- Excellent performance in any type of weather
- YellowStuff brake pads improve brake effect 30-40% over factory
- Brake pads cause minimal wear on rotors compared to OE
- Premium OE rotors are constructed from grey iron castings
- 100% one by one inspected to guarantee no rotor distortion
If you're looking for braking power, EBC Stage 13 RK Yellowstuff brake kits aren't a bad place to start. Built to stand up to the tough jobs, you're going to stop your rig where and when you want.
EBC YellowStuff brake pads are specifically designed for trucks, SUVs, and muscle and performance street cars. These brake pads have a 30-40% greater brake than factory brake pads, and will perform exceptionally over a wide range of temperatures. YellowStuff brake pads are able to maintain brake power during heavy brake use without suffering from "fall-off" or brake fatigue. While these brake pads will create a dust level very similar to factory pads, they will wear on the rotors a lot less than OE.
EBC Premium OE rotors (RK Series) are made of G3000 grey iron. EBC designed these rotors to be a 100% match to the OEM rotors from the factory. EBC takes great care in their rotors, and precision machines, balances, and they inspects every single rotor that leaves their factory.
Brake with confidence an EBC Stage 13 RK Yellowstuff brake kit. You're not going to regret rolling on an upgraded set of brakes, and your truck would thank you as well, but your truck can't talk. Or can it…?
- 2002-2006 Cadillac Escalade
- 2003-2005 Chevy Astro 2WD
- 2003-2005 Chevy Astro 4WD
- 2002-2006 Chevy Avalanche 1500
- 2003-2008 Chevy Express Van 1500
- 2003-2006 Chevy Express Van 2500, w/ 6 Lug Rotors
- 1999-2000 Chevy Silverado 1500
- 2001-2002 Chevy Silverado 1500 Light Duty
- (2003) Chevy Silverado 1500 Light Duty, Extended Cab, Extended Cab
- (2003) Chevy Silverado 1500 Light Duty, Regular Cab, Regular Cab
- (2004) Chevy Silverado 1500
- (2005) Chevy Silverado 1500 Light Duty, Extended Cab, w/ Rear Disc Brakes, Extended Cab
- (2006) Chevy Silverado 1500 Light Duty, w/ Rear Disc Brakes
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 1500 Classic, Light Duty, w/ Rear Disc Brakes
- (2000) Chevy Suburban 1500, w/ Rear Disc Brakes
- 2001-2006 Chevy Suburban 1500
- 2000-2006 Chevy Tahoe
- 2000-2002 Chevy Tahoe Limited Slip Axle
- 2003-2008 GMC Savana Van 1500
- 2003-2006 GMC Savana Van 2500, w/ 6 Lug Rotors
- 1999-2000 GMC Sierra 1500
- 2001-2002 GMC Sierra 1500 Light Duty
- (2003) GMC Sierra 1500 Light Duty, Extended Cab, Extended Cab
- (2003) GMC Sierra 1500 Light Duty, Regular Cab, Regular Cab
- (2004) GMC Sierra 1500
- (2005) GMC Sierra 1500 Light Duty, Extended Cab, w/ Rear Disc Brakes, Extended Cab
- (2006) GMC Sierra 1500 Light Duty, w/ Rear Disc Brakes
- (2007) GMC Sierra 1500 Classic, Light Duty, w/ Rear Disc Brakes
- 2000-2006 GMC Yukon
- 2000-2006 GMC Yukon XL 1500
EBC stage 1 RK Yellowstuff brake pads are backed by a 12 month or 10,000 mile warranty and the stage 1 RK Yellowstuff brake rotors are backed by a six month or 10,000mile warranty. The warranty is for replacement of similar product or refund of purchase value only excluding all labor and ancillary charges such as vehicle towing, fitting, inconvenience, purchasing of other manufacturers products and is valid for a period of six months from date of purchase or 10,000 miles of highway use. Warranty is invalid if product is used for racing, rally, drifting, track day experience driving, or any other form of competition. Drivers/users must assess the performance and durability or EBC Brakes products themselves if any EBC is to be used in racing.
EBC Stage 1 RK Yellowstuff Brake Kits are built to your vehicle's exact specifications. Stage 1 brake kits can be installed at home by a skilled DIYer, or at your local mechanic's shop. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to give RealTruck a call at 877-216-5446. We have people by the phones seven days a week who are always happy to assist.