EBC Stage 3 GD Greenstuff 6000 Brake Kits S3KR1037
- Includes EBC GreenStuff brake pads
- Includes EBC sport dimpled and slotted brake rotors
- Ideal for trucks and SUV
- Greenstuff brake pads will lower wear and tear of your brake rotors
- Brake pads will give you much better brake control over factory pads
- Sport dimpled and slotted rotors will keep your brakes up to 200 degrees cooler reducing brake fade
- Drilled dimples in the rotors allow for pad degassing without “through drilling” which can lead to stress cracks
- Great for towing and highway travel
Tired of the factory brake squealing and blowing dust all over your new wheels? Want improved braking performance? EBC Stage 3 GD Greenstuff 6000 brake kits designed to improve brake bite, while reducing dust and noise.
EBC Green Stuff 6000 Series pads are engineered for the heavy duty use that pickup trucks and SUVs demand. Greenstuff pads can improve brake effect by 10-20%. Greenstuff pads are designed with one thing in mind - stand up to heavy brake use during extreme situations without "fall-off" or brake fatigue. These pads have a medium dust level, and create little to no brake noise.
EBC Sport dimpled and slotted brake rotors (GD Series) are constructed using high quality grey steel, and then finished with a black Geomet coating. That Geomet coating creates a stunning look, while also protecting against corrosion and rust. The slots are designed to pull cool air into the rotor, reducing temperatures by up to 200 degrees. Lower rotor temperature means a reduced brake fade. Reducing brake fade is important while towing or hauling heavy loads, or braking at high speeds. Drilled dimples allow for brake pads to degas, and are better for the rotor, as drilled-through holes can make a rotor more likely to crack and fail.
If your truck works or plays hard, your brakes are going to need to be top of the line. EBC Stage 3 GD Greenstuff 6000 brake kits are built for your truck or SUV, and are going to deliver improved performance, lower dust, and zero noise. Get yours today!
- 1998-2001 Chevy Blazer 4WD
- 2002-2003 Chevy Blazer 4WD, 2 Door, w/ Manual Trans.
- 2004-2005 Chevy Blazer 2WD, w/ ZR2 Suspension
- 2004-2005 Chevy Blazer 4WD, w/ ZR2 Suspension
- 1998-2005 GMC Jimmy 4WD
- 1998-2003 GMC Sonoma 4WD
- (2004) GMC Sonoma 4WD, 2.2L L4
EBC stage 3 GD Greenstuff 6000 brake pads are backed by a 12 month or 10,000 mile warranty and the stage 3 GD Greenstuff 6000 brake rotors are backed by a six month or 10,000mile warranty. The warranty is for replacement of similar product or refund of purchase value only excluding all labor and ancillary charges such as vehicle towing, fitting, inconvenience, purchasing of other manufacturers products and is valid for a period of six months from date of purchase or 10,000 miles of highway use. Warranty is invalid if product is used for racing, rally, drifting, track day experience driving, or any other form of competition. Drivers/users must assess the performance and durability or EBC Brakes products themselves if any EBC is to be used in racing.
EBC Stage 3 GD Greenstuff 6000 brake kits are made to your truck or SUV's exact specification. EBC brake kits can be installed at home by knowledgeable installer, or by your trusted local mechanic. If you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to give RealTruck a call at 877-216-5446.