EBC Ultimax OE Front Brake Pads UD906
- AF42/66 friction material eliminates brake judder
- Chamfered and slotted for quiet operation
- Powder-coated finish increases resistance to corrosion and rust
- Brake-In surface coating allows for instant brake efficiency
- Every pad features factory fitted shims to reduce brake noise
- Ideal for the daily driver
- Backed by a six month / 10,000 mile warranty
If you're ready to ditch your squeaky, under-performing factory brake pads, then EBC Ultimax brake pads are just the ticket. Perfect for the daily driver, these pads will give you peace of mind while not breaking the bank.
EBC designs the Ultimax brake pads with an AF42/66 friction material that eliminates brake judder. To reduce brake noise, all EBC brakes pads are chamfered and slotted. A powder-coated finish helps to fight off corrosion and rust, further helping to reduce brake noise. EBC patented Brake-In surface coating allows for an instantly safe braking experience. EBC Ultimax OE brake pads are backed by a one year, or 10,000 mile warranty.
If you're looking for an economical brake upgrade, don't look any further than EBC Ultimax OE brake pads. Get yours today!
- 2005-2006 Toyota Camry SE, 3.3L V6, Made in Japan
- 2005-2006 Toyota Camry SE, 3.3L V6, Made in USA
- 2005-2006 Toyota Camry XLE, 3.0L V6, Made in Japan
- 2005-2006 Toyota Camry XLE, 3.0L V6, Made in USA
- 2004-2010 Toyota Sienna
6 Month Warranty
EBC Ultimax brake pads are backed backed by a warranty for replacement of similar product or refund of purchase value only excluding all labour and ancillary charges such as towing, fitting, inconvenience, purchasing of other manufacturers products and is valid for a period of six months from date of purchase or 10,000 miles of highway use. Warranty is invalid if product is used for racing, rally, drifting, trackday experience driving, or any other form of competition. There is absolutely no warranty on any EBC product for race use. Drivers/users must assess the performance and durability of EBC Brakes products themselves if any EBC product is to be used in racing.
Everything you need to install EBC Ultimax brake pads will be included with your order. Installation is as simple as installing a brake pad, which makes sense since these are brake pads. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to give us a call at 877-216-5446. We have people by the phone seven days a week who are happy to take your call.
|EBC Brakes DP41022R Installation Instructions|