EBC USR Series Rear Rotor Set USR7210
- Constructed of high quality grey iron
- Finished in black Geomet coating for increasing rust and corrosion resistance
- Black finish gives these rotors a look unlike others on the market
- Operate up to 200 degrees cooler preventing brake fade during high performance
- Narrow slots cool rotors while also reducing wind noise
- Slots remove dirt, dust & debris helping to maintain a consistent contact between pad and rotor
- All EBC brake rotors are individually inspected
- EBC backs their rotors with a six month / 10,000 mile warranty
EBC Ultimax slotted brake rotors deliver powerful performance, excellent looks, and little brake noise. What else are you looking for in your rotors? Breakfast in bed? There are no brake rotors are that are going to make you breakfast in bed because you forgot Valentine's Day last year.
EBC USR Series brake rotors are constructed of high quality grey iron, and are designed to rigorous standards. Each set of brake rotors constructed undergo extensive testing and quality control to ensure the customer excellent performance and the upmost safety. USR rotors are finished in a black Geomet coating that gives that desired black rotor look while also being able to stand up to corrosion and rust.
These rotors feature narrow slots that are designed to wick away dust, dirt, and debris, allowing for a consistent point of contact between the pad and rotor. The slots also draw in cooler air, which allows the rotor to perform up to 200 degrees cooler. Cooler rotors resist brake fade during high temperature, so you can trust these guys to perform when you most need it.
If you're in the market for a pair of the best rotors on the market, don't look any further than EBC Ultimax slotted brake rotors. Order yours today!
- (2002) Chevy Avalanche 2500
- 2001-2002 Chevy Silverado 1500 Heavy Duty
- (2003) Chevy Silverado 1500 Heavy Duty, 2WD, w/o Quadrasteer
- (2003) Chevy Silverado 1500 Heavy Duty, 4WD, w/o Quadrasteer
- (2005) Chevy Silverado 1500 Heavy Duty, w/o Quadrasteer
- (2006) Chevy Silverado 1500 Heavy Duty
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 1500 Classic, Heavy Duty
- 1999-2000 Chevy Silverado 2500 w/ 4.6" Rear Hub Hole, w/ 86mm Rear Hat Height
- 2001-2004 Chevy Silverado 2500 Heavy Duty, w/ 4.6" Rear Hub Hole, w/ 86mm Rear Hat Height
- 2001-2004 Chevy Silverado 2500 Light Duty, w/ 4.6" Rear Hub Hole, w/ 86mm Rear Hat Height
- 2000-2002 Chevy Suburban 2500, w/ 4.63" Rear Hub Hole
- 2003-2005 Chevy Suburban 2500, w/o Quadrasteer, w/ 4.63" inch Hub Hole
- 2006-2013 Chevy Suburban 2500, w/ 4.63" inch Hub Hole
- 2003-2009 GMC Savana Van 2500, 8500 Lb GVWR
- 2010-2016 GMC Savana Van 2500, 6.0L V8
- 2001-2002 GMC Sierra 1500 Heavy Duty
- (2003) GMC Sierra 1500 Heavy Duty, 2WD, w/o Quadrasteer
- (2003) GMC Sierra 1500 Heavy Duty, 4WD, w/o Quadrasteer
- (2005) GMC Sierra 1500 Heavy Duty, w/o Quadrasteer
- (2006) GMC Sierra 1500 Heavy Duty
- (2007) GMC Sierra 1500 Classic, Heavy Duty
- 1999-2000 GMC Sierra 2500 w/ 4.6" Rear Hub Hole, w/ 86mm Rear Hat Height
- 2001-2004 GMC Sierra 2500 Heavy Duty, w/ 4.6" Rear Hub Hole, w/ 86mm Rear Hat Height
- 2001-2004 GMC Sierra 2500 Light Duty, w/ 4.6" Rear Hub Hole, w/ 86mm Rear Hat Height
- (2002) GMC Yukon XL 2500, w/ 4.6" Rear Hub Hole
- 2003-2006 GMC Yukon XL 2500, w/o Quadrasteer, w/ 4.6" Rear Hub Hole
- (2007) GMC Yukon XL 2500
- 2003-2009 Hummer H2
EBC Ultimax slotted brake rotors are backed by a six month or 10,000 mile warranty. Warranty is for replacement of similar product or refund of purchase value only excluding all labor and ancillary charges such as vehicle towing, fitting, inconvenience, purchasing of other manufacturers products and is valid for a period of six months from date of purchase or 10,000 miles of highway use. Warranty is invalid if product is used for racing, rally, drifting, trackday experience driving, or any other form of competition. There is absolutely no warranty on any EBC product for race use. Drivers/users must assess the performance and durability of EBC Brakes products themselves if any EBC product is to be used in racing.
No warranty is offered for brake vibration suffered due to uneven rotor thickness wear after incorrect installation of brake rotors. It is commonly known in the brake rotor business that accurate mounting and checking of runout on brake rotors is paramount at installation and in spite of necessary warnings many mechanics still see fit to ignore this warning and make no effort whatsoever to check rotor runout. This leads to brake vibration in the 3-5,000 miles lifetime period and is not a warrantable condition. The solution for vibration at this stage is to have the rotors turned or replaced and to thoroughly clean the mounting flange on the vehicle and carefully check for runout before returning the vehicle to service use.
EBC Ultimax slotted brake rotors are designed to your truck or SUV's exact specifications, meaing these bad boys are going to fit like a glove. USR Series rotors can be installed right at home by a knowledgable installer, or down at your local mechanic's shop. As always, it's important to install new brake pads at the same time as installing new rotors for maximum performance and safety. If you have any quesitons, don't hesitate to give us a call at 877-216-5446.
|EBC Brakes DP41022R Installation Instructions|