Edge Insight CTS2 Digital Monitor 84130
- 5" high-resolution, full-color, touchscreen
- Perfect for those that want to monitor engine performance without reprogramming vehicles
- Works with ODBII enabled vehicles (ODBII was Federally mandated on 1996 & newer vehicles)
- Video input allows for linking of Edge or other reverse cameras
- Works with other custom tuning products
- Multiple gauge screen layouts
- Customizable backgrounds
- Easy touchscreen navigation
- Light sensitivity meter to dim screen as ambient light decreases
- Record records
- Data-log runs
- Internet updateable
Don't underestimate the importance of knowing what's going on under your hood. The Edge CTS2 Insight monitor makes it easy to keep a close eye on engine parameters, and in doing so, makes you a better driver.
The Edge CTS2 Insight monitor will work with any ODBII vehicle. ODBII has been federally mandated since 1996, so if your ride was built in Clinton's second term or newer, you're good to go.
Installation is simple, and the Insight will also work with other Edge accessories, making this much more than a simple digital gauge. You can monitor vehicle parameters in multiple different ways, giving you the ability to drive you truck or car to the maximum.
If you're looking for the monitoring capabilities of a performance chip, but aren't interested in reprogramming your ride, don't look any further than Edge CTS2 Insight digital gauge. Get yours today!
- 2002-2015 Cadillac Escalade
- 2002-2013 Chevy Avalanche
- 1999-2006 Chevy Silverado 1500
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 1500 Classic
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 1500 New Body
- 2008-2018 Chevy Silverado 1500
- (2019) Chevy Silverado 1500 New Body
- 1999-2006 Chevy Silverado 2500
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 2500 Classic
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 2500 New Body
- 2008-2019 Chevy Silverado 2500
- 2001-2006 Chevy Silverado 3500
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 3500 Classic
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 3500 New Body
- 2008-2019 Chevy Silverado 3500
- 1999-2019 Chevy Suburban
- 1999-2019 Chevy Tahoe
- 1998-2009 Dodge Dakota
- 1998-2009 Dodge Durango
- 1998-2018 Dodge Ram 1500
- (2019) Dodge Ram 1500 Classic (w/ 5-Lug Wheels)
- (2019) Dodge Ram 1500 New Body (w/ 6-Lug Wheels)
- 1998-2012 Dodge Ram 2500
- 2013-2019 Dodge Ram 2500 5.7L V8
- 2013-2019 Dodge Ram 2500 6.4L V8
- 1998-2012 Dodge Ram 3500
- 2013-2019 Dodge Ram 3500 5.7L V8
- 2013-2019 Dodge Ram 3500 6.4L V8
- 2000-2005 Ford Excursion
- 1999-2011 Ford Expedition
- 1999-2003 Ford F150
- (2004) Ford F150 Heritage
- (2004) Ford F150 New Body
- 2005-2018 Ford F150
- 1994-1996 Ford F250
- (1997) Ford F250 Heavy Duty
- (1997) Ford F250 Light Duty
- (1998) Ford F250
- (1999) Ford F250 Light Duty
- (1999) Ford F250 Super Duty
- 2000-2019 Ford F250
- 1994-1997 Ford F350
- 1999-2019 Ford F350
- 1999-2019 Ford F450
- 2003-2010 Ford F550
- 2010-2014 Ford Raptor
- 1999-2006 GMC Sierra 1500
- (2007) GMC Sierra 1500 Classic
- 2009-2018 GMC Sierra 1500
- (2019) GMC Sierra 1500 New Body
- 2001-2006 GMC Sierra 2500
- (2007) GMC Sierra 2500 Classic
- (2007) GMC Sierra 2500 New Body
- 2008-2019 GMC Sierra 2500
- 2001-2006 GMC Sierra 3500
- (2007) GMC Sierra 3500 Classic
- (2007) GMC Sierra 3500 New Body
- 2008-2019 GMC Sierra 3500
- 1999-2019 GMC Yukon
- 2000-2019 GMC Yukon XL
- 2003-2008 Hummer H2
- 2006-2008 Lincoln Mark LT Classic (w/ 5-Lug Wheels)
- 1999-2010 Lincoln Navigator Classic (w/ 5-Lug Wheels)
- 1999-2010 Mercury Mountaineer Classic (w/ 5-Lug Wheels)
- 2010-2018 Ram Truck 1500
- (2019) Ram Truck 1500 Classic (w/ 5-Lug Wheels)
- (2019) Ram Truck 1500 New Body (w/ 6-Lug Wheels)
- 2010-2012 Ram Truck 2500
- 2013-2019 Ram Truck 2500 5.7L V8
- 2013-2019 Ram Truck 2500 6.4L V8
- 2010-2012 Ram Truck 3500
- 2013-2019 Ram Truck 3500 5.7L V8
- 2013-2019 Ram Truck 3500 6.4L V8
1 Year Warranty
WARNING - THIS IS A HIGH PERFORMANCE PRODUCT. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Do not use this product until you have carefully read the following agreement. This sets forth the terms and conditions for the use of this product. The installation of this product indicates that the BUYER has read and understands this agreement and accepts its terms and conditions
DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY
Edge Products Inc. and its successors, distributors, jobbers, and dealers (hereafter SELLER) shall in no way be responsible for the product's proper use and service. THE BUYER HEREBY WAIVES ALL LIABILITY CLAIMS.
The BUYER acknowledges that he/she is not relying on the SELLER’s skill or judgment to select or furnish goods suitable for any particular purpose and that there are no liabilities which extend beyond the description on the face hereof and the BUYER hereby waives all remedies or liabilities, expressed or implied, arising by law or otherwise, (including without any obligations of the SELLER with respect to fitness, merchantability and consequential damages) or whether or not occasioned by the SELLER's negligence.
The SELLER disclaims any warranty and expressly disclaims any liability for personal injury or damages. The BUYER acknowledges and agrees that the disclaimer of any liability for personal injury is a material term for this agreement and the BUYER agrees to indemnify the SELLER and to hold the SELLER harmless from any claim related to the item of the equipment purchased. Under no circumstances will the SELLER be liable for any damages or expenses by reason of use or sale of any such equipment.
The SELLER assumes no liability regarding the improper installation or misapplication of its products. It is the installer's responsibility to check for proper installation and if in doubt, contact the manufacturer.
LIMITATION OF WARRANTY
Edge Products Inc. (hereafter "SELLER") gives Limited Warranty as to description, quality, merchantability, fitness for any product’s purpose, productiveness, or any other matter of SELLER's product sold herewith. The SELLER shall be in no way responsible for the product’s open use and service and the BUYER hereby waives all rights other than those expressly written herein. This Warranty shall not be extended or varied except by a written instrument signed by SELLER and BUYER.
The Warranty is Limited to one (1) year from the date of sale and limited solely to the parts contained within the product's kit. All products that are in question of Warranty must be returned shipping prepaid to the SELLER and must be accompanied by a dated proof of purchase receipt. All Warranty claims are subject to approval by Edge Products Inc.
If the BUYER sends back a failed unit that is out of warranty and chooses to buy a refurbished unit, the refurbished unit will only carry a 60 day warranty. If the BUYER purchases a new unit at a predetermined discounted rate, it will have the standard 1 year warranty.
Under no circumstances shall the SELLER be liable for any labor charged or travel time incurred in diagnosis for defects, removal, or reinstallation of this product, or any other contingent expenses.
Under no circumstances will the SELLER be liable for any damage or expenses insured by reason of the use or sale of any such equipment.
This warranty is VOID for any new products purchased through auction websites. WARRANTY IS VALID ONLY FOR NEW PRODUCTS PURCHASED THROUGH AUTHORIZED DEALERS (proof of purchase required for all warranty claims).
IN THE EVENT THAT THE BUYER DOES NOT AGREE WITH THIS AGREEMENT: THE BUYER MAY PROMPTLY RETURN THIS PRODUCT, IN A NEW AND UNUSED CONDITION, WITH A DATED PROOF OF PURCHASE, TO THE PLACE OF PURCHASE WITHIN SIXTY (60) DAYS FROM DATE OF PURCHASE FOR A FULL REFUND.
THE INSTALLATION OF THIS PRODUCT INDICATES THAT THE BUYER HAS READ AND UNDERSTANDS THIS AGREEMENT AND ACCEPTS ITS TERMS AND CONDITIONS.