Edge EvoHT2 Programmer 16040
- 2.8” high resolution, color screen with easy to navigate user-interface
- Tunes available for performance, towing, and economy
- Increased memory and processor speed improve updating and programming
- Adjust speedometer to changes in tire size or axle gear ratio
- Change shift points to your personal preference
- Adjust shift firmness between all gears
- Adjust rev and speed limiter
- Rear and clear diagnostic trouble codes
- Quick and easy to install
Welcome to the future! Edge EvoHT2 programmer is ready to give you full control over your truck or SUV. Whether you want go fast, pull hard, or drive lean, the EvoHT2 programmer has a tune for you!
Edge has redesigned the EvoHT2 screen to not only look great, but also made it easy to navigate with intuitive page layout and design. Increased memory and processor speeds make for quicker updating and programming.
Looking for great control of the engine ECU? The EvoHT2 allows for adjustment of shift firmness as well as shift points. You can also adjust rev and speed limiters. Did you add new tires or change your axle gear ratio? Well, the EvoHT2 can calibrate your speedometer to make sure your driving the same speed as your speedometer is telling you. And, because why not, you can also read and clear trouble codes.
So, set your truck or SUV free with an Edge EvoHT2 tuner. Tons of options, easy to install, and fun to use. Get yours today!
- 2000-2003 Ford Excursion +111.5 HP +205 LB/FT, 7.3L V8 Powerstroke
- 2000-2005 Ford Excursion +20 HP +28 LB/FT, 5.4L V8
- 2000-2005 Ford Excursion +25 HP +45 LB/FT, 6.8L V10
- 2003-2005 Ford Excursion +111.4 HP +162.5 LB/FT, 6.0L V8 Powerstroke
- 1999-2008 Ford Expedition +20 HP +28 LB/FT, 5.4L V8
- 1999-2004 Ford Expedition +20 HP +28 LB/FT, 4.6L V8
- 2009-2011 Ford Expedition +37 HP +50 LB/FT, 5.4L V8
- 1999-2010 Ford Explorer +20 HP +28 LB/FT, 4.0L V6
- 1999-2003 Ford F150 +20 HP +28 LB/FT, 5.4L V8
- 2000-2001 Ford F150 Harley-Davidson | +20 HP +28 LB/FT, 5.4L V8 Supercharged
- 2002-2003 Ford F150 Harley-Davidson | +24 HP +39 LB/FT, 5.4L V8 Supercharged
- (2004) Ford F150 New Body | +25.6 HP +32.8 LB/FT, 4.6L V8
- (2004) Ford F150 New Body | +27 HP +30 LB/FT, 5.4L V8
- 2005-2007 Ford F150 +25.6 HP +32.8 LB/FT, 4.6L V8
- 2005-2008 Ford F150 +27 HP +30 LB/FT, 5.4L V8
- (2008) Ford F150 +27 HP +30 LB/FT, 4.6L V8
- 2009-2010 Ford F150 +10 HP +19 LB/FT, 4.6L V8
- 2009-2010 Ford F150 +37 HP +50 LB/FT, 5.4L V8
- (2009) Ford F150 SFE | +10 HP +19 LB/FT, 4.6L V8
- 2011-2014 Ford F150 +24.3 HP +30.5 LB/FT, 6.2L V8
- 2011-2014 Ford F150 +53.8 HP +68.1 LB/FT, 3.5L V6 EcoBoost
- 2015-2018 Ford F150 +114 HP +104 LB/FT, 3.5L V6 EcoBoost
- 2015-2017 Ford F150 +13 HP +15 LB/FT, 5.0L V8
- 2015-2017 Ford F150 +16 HP +27 LB/FT, 3.5L V6
- (1999) Ford F250 Super Duty | +111.5 HP +205 LB/FT, 7.3L V8 Powerstroke
- (1999) Ford F250 Super Duty | +25 HP +49 LB/FT, 6.8L V10
- (1999) Ford F250 Super Duty | +27 HP +33 LB/FT, 5.4L V8
- 2000-2003 Ford F250 +111.5 HP +205 LB/FT, 7.3L V8 Powerstroke
- 2000-2004 Ford F250 +25 HP +49 LB/FT, 6.8L V10
- 2000-2003 Ford F250 +27 HP +33 LB/FT, 5.4L V8
- 2003-2007 Ford F250 +114.4 HP +162.5 LB/FT, 6.0L V8 Powerstroke
- 2004-2009 Ford F250 +36 HP +50.5 LB/FT, 5.4L V8
- 2005-2010 Ford F250 +50.2 HP +80.3 LB/FT, 6.8L V10
- 2008-2010 Ford F250 +146 HP +358.9 LB/FT, 6.4L V8 Powerstroke
- 2011-2014 Ford F250 +157 HP +180 LB/FT, 6.7L V8 Powerstroke
- 2011-2014 Ford F250 +20.2 HP +25.1 LB/FT, 6.2L V8
- (2015) Ford F250 +108 HP +234 LB/FT, 6.7L V8 Powerstroke
- 1999-2003 Ford F350 +111.5 HP +205 LB/FT, 7.3L V8 Powerstroke
- 1999-2007 Ford F350 +25 HP +49 LB/FT, 6.8L V10
- 1999-2009 Ford F350 +25 HP +49 LB/FT, 5.4L V8
- 2003-2007 Ford F350 +114.4 HP +162.5 LB/FT, 6.0L V8 Powerstroke
- 2008-2010 Ford F350 +146 HP +358.9 LB/FT, 6.4L V8 Powerstroke
- 2008-2010 Ford F350 +27 HP +30 LB/FT, 6.8L V10
- 2011-2014 Ford F350 +157.3 HP +180 LB/FT, 6.7L V8 Powerstroke
- 2011-2014 Ford F350 +20.2 HP +25.1 LB/FT, 6.2L V8
- (2015) Ford F350 +108 HP +234 LB/FT, 6.7L V8 Powerstroke
- 1999-2003 Ford F450 +111.5 HP +205 LB/FT, 7.3L V8 Powerstroke
- 2003-2007 Ford F450 +111.4 HP +162.5 LB/FT, 6.0L V8 Powerstroke
- 2008-2010 Ford F450 +114 HP +206 LB/FT, 6.4L V8 Powerstroke
- 1999-2003 Ford F550 +111.5 HP +205 LB/FT, 7.3L V8 Powerstroke
- 2003-2007 Ford F550 +111.4 HP +162.5 LB/FT, 6.0L V8 Powerstroke
- 2008-2010 Ford F550 +114 HP +206 LB/FT, 6.4L V8 Powerstroke
- 1999-2010 Ford Mustang GT | +14 HP +22 LB/FT, 4.6L V8
- (2004) Ford Mustang +15.4 HP +18.6 LB/FT, 3.9L V6
- 2005-2010 Ford Mustang +10 HP +17 LB/FT, 4.0L V6
- 2007-2010 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 | +53 HP +35 LB/FT, 5.4L V8
- 2011-2014 Ford Mustang +20 HP +23 LB/FT, 3.7L V6
- 2011-2014 Ford Mustang GT | +35.2 HP +40.4 LB/FT, 5.0L V8
- 1999-2008 Ford Ranger +9.3 HP +13.9 LB/FT, 3.0L V6
- 1999-2010 Ford Ranger +9.3 HP +13.9 LB/FT, 4.0L V6
- (2010) Ford Raptor +37 HP +50 LB/FT, 5.4L V8
- 2011-2014 Ford Raptor +24.3 HP +30.5 LB/FT, 6.2L V8
- (2002) Lincoln Blackwood +20 HP +28 LB/FT, 5.4L V8
- 2006-2008 Lincoln Mark LT +27 HP +30 LB/FT
- 1999-2009 Lincoln Navigator +38 HP +57 LB/FT, 5.4L V8
- (2010) Lincoln Navigator +37 HP +50 LB/FT, 5.4L V8
- 2004-2008 Mazda B-Series +9.3 HP +13.9 LB/FT, 3.0L V6
- 2004-2009 Mazda B-Series +9.3 HP +13.9 LB/FT, 4.0L V6
- 1999-2010 Mercury Mountaineer +9.3 HP +13.9 LB/FT, 4.0L V6
Product Reviews Summary
|Price / Value||5.0|
|Ease of Installation||5.0|
|1 Customer Review|
Part #: EDG-16040 Posted on
|Woke up the old 7.3. Highly recommend it. If you know where the ALDL is you can install it..|
1 Year Warranty
WARNING - THIS IS A HIGH PERFORMANCE PRODUCT. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. Do not use this product until you have carefully read the following agreement.
This sets forth the terms and conditions for the use of this product. The installation of this product indicates that the BUYER has read and understands this agreement and accepts its terms and conditions
DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY
Edge Products Inc. and its successors, distributors, jobbers, and dealers (hereafter SELLER) shall in no way be responsible for the product's proper use and service. THE BUYER HEREBY WAIVES ALL LIABILITY CLAIMS.
The BUYER acknowledges that he/she is not relying on the SELLER’s skill or judgment to select or furnish goods suitable for any particular purpose and that there are no liabilities which extend beyond the description on the face hereof and the BUYER hereby waives all remedies or liabilities, expressed or implied, arising by law or otherwise, (including without any obligations of the SELLER with respect to fitness, merchantability and consequential damages) or whether or not occasioned by the SELLER's negligence.
The SELLER disclaims any warranty and expressly disclaims any liability for personal injury or damages. The BUYER acknowledges and agrees that the disclaimer of any liability for personal injury is a material term for this agreement and the BUYER agrees to indemnify the SELLER and to hold the SELLER harmless from any claim related to the item of the equipment purchased. Under no circumstances will the SELLER be liable for any damages or expenses by reason of use or sale of any such equipment.
The SELLER assumes no liability regarding the improper installation or misapplication of its products. It is the installer's responsibility to check for proper installation and if in doubt, contact the manufacturer.
LIMITATION OF WARRANTY
Edge Products Inc. (hereafter "SELLER") gives Limited Warranty as to description, quality, merchantability, fitness for any product’s purpose, productiveness, or any other matter of SELLER's product sold herewith. The SELLER shall be in no way responsible for the product’s open use and service and the BUYER hereby waives all rights other than those expressly written herein. This Warranty shall not be extended or varied except by a written instrument signed by SELLER and BUYER.
The Warranty is Limited to one (1) year from the date of sale and limited solely to the parts contained within the product's kit. All products that are in question of Warranty must be returned shipping prepaid to the SELLER and must be accompanied by a dated proof of purchase receipt. All Warranty claims are subject to approval by Edge Products Inc.
If the BUYER sends back a failed unit that is out of warranty and chooses to buy a refurbished unit, the refurbished unit will only carry a 60 day warranty. If the BUYER purchases a new unit at a predetermined discounted rate, it will have the standard 1 year warranty.
Under no circumstances shall the SELLER be liable for any labor charged or travel time incurred in diagnosis for defects, removal, or reinstallation of this product, or any other contingent expenses.
Under no circumstances will the SELLER be liable for any damage or expenses insured by reason of the use or sale of any such equipment.
This warranty is VOID for any new products purchased through auction websites. WARRANTY IS VALID ONLY FOR NEW PRODUCTS PURCHASED THROUGH AUTHORIZED DEALERS (proof of purchase required for all warranty claims).
IN THE EVENT THAT THE BUYER DOES NOT AGREE WITH THIS AGREEMENT: THE BUYER MAY PROMPTLY RETURN THIS PRODUCT, IN A NEW AND UNUSED CONDITION, WITH A DATED PROOF OF PURCHASE, TO THE PLACE OF PURCHASE WITHIN SIXTY (60) DAYS FROM DATE OF PURCHASE FOR A FULL REFUND.
THE INSTALLATION OF THIS PRODUCT INDICATES THAT THE BUYER HAS READ AND UNDERSTANDS THIS AGREEMENT AND ACCEPTS ITS TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
Edge EvoHT2 programmers offer a simple installation that can be done right at home. Simply plug the EvoHT2 into your OBDII port, follow a couple of easy instructions, and then light up the tires! If you have any questions, give RealTruck a call at 877-216-5446. We have people by the phone seven days a week!