Edge Evolution Performance Chip 25003
- KEY FEATURES: - First programmer to read and display EGTs, probe included - In-cab display monitors vital engine functions - Additional 100 HP and 210 ft-lbs of torque - 4 power levels with special mileage tune for improved fuel economy - Displays DPF regeneration status - Ships with custom designed dash pod - Internet updateable (USB cable included) POWER LEVELS Level 0: Stock Level 1: 30 Horsepower – 57 Foot Pounds of Torque Level 2: 50 Horsepower – 90 Foot Pounds of Torque Level 3: 75 Horsepower – 150 Foot Pounds of Torque Level 4: 85 Horsepower – 200 Foot Pounds of Torque Hot Unlock Levels* Level 5: 100 Horsepower – 215 Foot Pounds of Torque Level 6: 115 Horsepower – 230 Foot Pounds of Torque Level 7: 130 Horsepower – 250 Foot Pounds of Torque
- Not legal for sale or use in California on pollution-controlled motor vehicles.
GMC Chevy Duramax LMM 2007-2010 Edge Evolution Performance Chip Programmer
- First programmer to read and display EGTs, probe included
- In-cab display monitors vital engine functions
- Additional 100 HP and 210 ft-lbs of torque
- 4 power levels with special mileage tune for improved fuel economy
- Displays DPF regeneration status
- Ships with custom designed dash pod
- Internet updateable (USB cable included)
- Displays and clears diagnostic trouble codes with full text description
- Adjustable LED backlight color
- Displays alerts and records such as RPM, MPH, and EGT
- Simple installation
- Display Soot Mass
- Display Injector Balance Rates
- Scrolling parameters
- Corrects for non-stock tire sizes to display true speed
- Adjusts speed and rev limiters (Automatically adjusted in power levels)
- 0-60 and quarter-mile performance tests with drag strip Christmas tree lighting and reaction times
BONUS FEATURES:(signed waiver required)
- HOT Unlock* code releases 3 additional power levels and up to 130 HP - Forced Regeneration
Level 0: Stock
Level 1: 30 Horsepower ? 57 Foot Pounds of Torque
Level 2: 50 Horsepower ? 90 Foot Pounds of Torque
Level 3: 75 Horsepower ? 150 Foot Pounds of Torque
Level 4: 85 Horsepower ? 200 Foot Pounds of Torque
Hot Unlock Levels*
Level 5: 100 Horsepower ? 215 Foot Pounds of Torque
Level 6: 115 Horsepower ? 230 Foot Pounds of Torque
Level 7: 130 Horsepower ? 250 Foot Pounds of Torque
Note: These products will not work on GM 4500/5500 or larger series trucks, it will only work on the 2500HD and the 3500 models.
Not legal for sale or use in California on pollution-controlled motor vehicles.
The Evolution programmer has the ability to remove/adjust your vehicle's factory speed limiter. Improper use of this feature could result in a serious or fatal accident. Removal/adjustment of the factory speed limiter is intended for use in a closed circuit, legally sanctioned racing environment. Even if racing in a legally sanctioned racing environment, it is your responsibility to ensure your tires and other vehicle components are rated to travel at increased speeds with the speed limiter removed/adjusted. If you remove/adjust the speed limiter during highway driving, it is your responsibility to obey all driving laws, including adhering to posted speed limits.
Removing/adjusting the speed limiter for purposes inconsistent with the product's intended function, as stated herein, is a violation of the product's intended use and invalidates the product's warranty. Edge Products is not responsible for or liable for the consequences of improper product use.
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 2500 New Body, 6.6L LMM Duramax
- 2008-2010 Chevy Silverado 2500 6.6L LMM Duramax
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 3500 New Body, 6.6L LMM Duramax
- 2008-2010 Chevy Silverado 3500 6.6L LMM Duramax
- (2007) GMC Sierra 2500 New Body, 6.6L LMM Duramax
- 2008-2010 GMC Sierra 2500 6.6L LMM Duramax
- (2007) GMC Sierra 3500 New Body, 6.6L LMM Duramax
- 2008-2010 GMC Sierra 3500 6.6L LMM Duramax
The Edge Evolution Performance Chip by Edge Products is an easy at home plug and play installation. Please read the installation instructions before installing. For additional information please call us at 1-877-216-5446 or 701-253-5906.
1 Year Warranty
THIS IS A HIGH PERFORMANCE PRODUCT. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Do not use this product until you have carefully read the following agreement.
This sets forth the terms and conditions for the use of this product. The installation of this product indicates that the BUYER has read and understands this agreement and accepts its terms and conditions
DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY
Edge Products Inc. and its successors, distributors, jobbers, and dealers (hereafter SELLER) shall in no way be responsible for the product's proper use and service. THE BUYER HEREBY WAIVES ALL LIABILITY CLAIMS.
The BUYER acknowledges that he/she is not relying on the SELLER’s skill or judgment to select or furnish goods suitable for any particular purpose and that there are no liabilities which extend beyond the description on the face hereof and the BUYER hereby waives all remedies or liabilities, expressed or implied, arising by law or otherwise, (including without any obligations of the SELLER with respect to fitness, merchantability and consequential damages) or whether or not occasioned by the SELLER's negligence.
The SELLER disclaims any warranty and expressly disclaims any liability for personal injury or damages. The BUYER acknowledges and agrees that the disclaimer of any liability for personal injury is a material term for this agreement and the BUYER agrees to indemnify the SELLER and to hold the SELLER harmless from any claim related to the item of the equipment purchased. Under no circumstances will the SELLER be liable for any damages or expenses by reason of use or sale of any such equipment.
The SELLER assumes no liability regarding the improper installation or misapplication of its products. It is the installer's responsibility to check for proper installation and if in doubt, contact the manufacturer.
LIMITATION OF WARRANTY
Edge Products Inc. (hereafter "SELLER") gives Limited Warranty as to description, quality, merchantability, fitness for any product’s purpose, productiveness, or any other matter of SELLER's product sold herewith. The SELLER shall be in no way responsible for the product’s open use and service and the BUYER hereby waives all rights other than those expressly written herein. This Warranty shall not be extended or varied except by a written instrument signed by SELLER and BUYER.
The Warranty is Limited to one (1) year from the date of sale and limited solely to the parts contained within the product's kit. All products that are in question of Warranty must be returned shipping prepaid to the SELLER and must be accompanied by a dated proof of purchase receipt. All Warranty claims are subject to approval by Edge Products Inc.
If the BUYER sends back a failed unit that is out of warranty and chooses to buy a refurbished unit, the refurbished unit will only carry a 60 day warranty. If the BUYER purchases a new unit at a predetermined discounted rate, it will have the standard 1 year warranty.
Under no circumstances shall the SELLER be liable for any labor charged or travel time incurred in diagnosis for defects, removal, or reinstallation of this product, or any other contingent expenses.
Under no circumstances will the SELLER be liable for any damage or expenses insured by reason of the use or sale of any such equipment.
This warranty is VOID for any new products purchased through auction websites. WARRANTY IS VALID ONLY FOR NEW PRODUCTS PURCHASED THROUGH AUTHORIZED DEALERS (proof of purchase required for all warranty claims).
IN THE EVENT THAT THE BUYER DOES NOT AGREE WITH THIS AGREEMENT: THE BUYER MAY PROMPTLY RETURN THIS PRODUCT, IN A NEW AND UNUSED CONDITION, WITH A DATED PROOF OF PURCHASE, TO THE PLACE OF PURCHASE WITHIN SIXTY (60) DAYS FROM DATE OF PURCHASE FOR A FULL REFUND.
THE INSTALLATION OF THIS PRODUCT INDICATES THAT THE BUYER HAS READ AND UNDERSTANDS THIS AGREEMENT AND ACCEPTS ITS TERMS AND CONDITIONS.