- KEY FEATURES - FIRST PROGRAMMER TO READ AND DISPLAY EGTs, probe included - Provides in-cab display to monitor vital engine functions - Additional 100 HP and 200 ft. lbs of torque - Three power levels with special mileage tune for improved fuel economy - Ships with a custom designed pod - Internet updateable (cable included)
- POWER LEVELS Level 0: Stock Level 1 (Trans Only) Only adds transmission line pressure for firmer shifts. Level 2 (Economy): 15 Horsepower - 55 Foot Pounds of Torque Level 3 (Tow): 60 Horsepower - 110 Foot Pounds of Torque Level 4 (Extreme): 100 Horsepower - 200 Foot Pounds of Torque
- Not legal for sale or use in California on pollution-controlled motor vehicles.
FORD 6.0 POWERSTROKE 2005-2007 Evolution Performance Chip
View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
- FIRST PROGRAMMER TO READ AND DISPLAY EGTs, probe included
- Provides in-cab display to monitor vital engine functions
- Additional 100 HP and 200 ft. lbs of torque
- Three power levels with special mileage tune for improved fuel economy
- Ships with a custom designed pod
- Internet updateable (cable included)
- Displays and clear diagnostic trouble codes
- Adjustable LED backlight color
- Does 0-60 and Quarter mile performance tests with the drag strip Christmas tree lighting and reaction times
- Displays Alerts and Records such as RPM, MPH and EGT
- Datalogs vital engine information
- Simple installation
- Able to adjust shift points/pressure
- Adjustable speed/rev limiter
- Speedometer correction (corrects tire size on 2005-2007 vehicles with ABS)
- 0-60 and Quarter mile performance tests with the drag strip Christmas tree lighting and reaction times
- Records 5 parameters for up to 60 seconds
The Evolution allows the user to view up to 4 PIDs at one time. There are 11 different PIDs to choose from. Below is a list and description of each:
- RPM (revolutions per minute) ? Engine speed.
- MPH (miles per hour) ? Note: Dash display may be +/-3 MPH off from the digital display due to mechanical differences in the spring, etc. used to control the gauge.
- ECT (engine coolant temperature) ? Degrees F.
- BST (Boost Pressure) - PSI
- EGT (Exhaust Gas Temp) ? Degrees F.
- EOT (Engine oil temperature) ? Degrees F.
- TFT (Transmission fluid temperature) ? Degrees F.
- IAT (Intake air temperature) ? Degrees F.
- BARO (Barometric pressure) ? PSI
- BAT (Battery voltage)
- DTC (Diagnostic trouble code count)
The following power gains are representative of an actual test vehicle. These gains were measured on a SuperFlow Dyno at an altitude of 4400 ft above sea level, and represent power delivered to the rear wheels of the test truck. The only modification made to the test truck was the addition of the Edge Evolution module. Power gains may vary based on vehicle and geographical location.
Level 0: Stock
Level 1 (Trans Only) Only adds transmission line pressure for firmer shifts.
Level 2 (Economy): 15 Horsepower - 55 Foot Pounds of Torque
Level 3 (Tow): 60 Horsepower - 110 Foot Pounds of Torque
Level 4 (Extreme): 100 Horsepower - 200 Foot Pounds of Torque
Not legal for sale or use in California on pollution-controlled motor vehicles.
The Evolution programmer has the ability to remove/adjust your vehicle's factory speed limiter. Improper use of this feature could result in a serious or fatal accident. Removal/adjustment of the factory speed limiter is intended for use in a closed circuit, legally sanctioned racing environment. Even if racing in a legally sanctioned racing environment, it is your responsibility to ensure your tires and other vehicle components are rated to travel at increased speeds with the speed limiter removed/adjusted. If you remove/adjust the speed limiter during highway driving, it is your responsibility to obey all driving laws, including adhering to posted speed limits.
Removing/adjusting the speed limiter for purposes inconsistent with the product's intended function, as stated herein, is a violation of the product's intended use and invalidates the product's warranty. Edge Products is not responsible for or liable for the consequences of improper product use.
1 Year Warranty
THIS IS A HIGH PERFORMANCE PRODUCT. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Do not use this product until you have carefully read the following agreement.
This sets forth the terms and conditions for the use of this product. The installation of this product indicates that the BUYER has read and understands this agreement and accepts its terms and conditions
DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY
Edge Products Inc. and its successors, distributors, jobbers, and dealers (hereafter SELLER) shall in no way be responsible for the product's proper use and service. THE BUYER HEREBY WAIVES ALL LIABILITY CLAIMS.
The BUYER acknowledges that he/she is not relying on the SELLER’s skill or judgment to select or furnish goods suitable for any particular purpose and that there are no liabilities which extend beyond the description on the face hereof and the BUYER hereby waives all remedies or liabilities, expressed or implied, arising by law or otherwise, (including without any obligations of the SELLER with respect to fitness, merchantability and consequential damages) or whether or not occasioned by the SELLER's negligence.
The SELLER disclaims any warranty and expressly disclaims any liability for personal injury or damages. The BUYER acknowledges and agrees that the disclaimer of any liability for personal injury is a material term for this agreement and the BUYER agrees to indemnify the SELLER and to hold the SELLER harmless from any claim related to the item of the equipment purchased. Under no circumstances will the SELLER be liable for any damages or expenses by reason of use or sale of any such equipment.
The SELLER assumes no liability regarding the improper installation or misapplication of its products. It is the installer's responsibility to check for proper installation and if in doubt, contact the manufacturer.
LIMITATION OF WARRANTY
Edge Products Inc. (hereafter "SELLER") gives Limited Warranty as to description, quality, merchantability, fitness for any product’s purpose, productiveness, or any other matter of SELLER's product sold herewith. The SELLER shall be in no way responsible for the product’s open use and service and the BUYER hereby waives all rights other than those expressly written herein. This Warranty shall not be extended or varied except by a written instrument signed by SELLER and BUYER.
The Warranty is Limited to one (1) year from the date of sale and limited solely to the parts contained within the product's kit. All products that are in question of Warranty must be returned shipping prepaid to the SELLER and must be accompanied by a dated proof of purchase receipt. All Warranty claims are subject to approval by Edge Products Inc.
If the BUYER sends back a failed unit that is out of warranty and chooses to buy a refurbished unit, the refurbished unit will only carry a 60 day warranty. If the BUYER purchases a new unit at a predetermined discounted rate, it will have the standard 1 year warranty.
Under no circumstances shall the SELLER be liable for any labor charged or travel time incurred in diagnosis for defects, removal, or reinstallation of this product, or any other contingent expenses.
Under no circumstances will the SELLER be liable for any damage or expenses insured by reason of the use or sale of any such equipment.
This warranty is VOID for any new products purchased through auction websites. WARRANTY IS VALID ONLY FOR NEW PRODUCTS PURCHASED THROUGH AUTHORIZED DEALERS (proof of purchase required for all warranty claims).
IN THE EVENT THAT THE BUYER DOES NOT AGREE WITH THIS AGREEMENT: THE BUYER MAY PROMPTLY RETURN THIS PRODUCT, IN A NEW AND UNUSED CONDITION, WITH A DATED PROOF OF PURCHASE, TO THE PLACE OF PURCHASE WITHIN SIXTY (60) DAYS FROM DATE OF PURCHASE FOR A FULL REFUND.
THE INSTALLATION OF THIS PRODUCT INDICATES THAT THE BUYER HAS READ AND UNDERSTANDS THIS AGREEMENT AND ACCEPTS ITS TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
The Edge Evolution programmer by Edge Products is an easy at home plug and play installation. Please read the installation instructions before installing. For additional information please call us at 1-877-216-5446 or 701-253-5906.