Extang Classic Platinum Tool Box Tonneau Cover 32510
- Cover constructed of premium grade vinyl
- Anodized aluminum frame and bows
- Fits behind most 18-20" toolboxes (toolbox sold separately)
- No-drill installation
- Patented L-Channel bracket seals cover to toolbox
- Spring loaded bows for easy operation
- Adjustable bows for all climates
- Monster bows handles heavy snow loads
- Adjustable brass snaps
- Covers your stake pockets for better sealing
- 10 year warranty on tarp, lifetime on frame
- Made in the USA - Ann Arbor, MI
The Extang Classic Platinum toolbox tonneau cover is an ideal solution for trucks already equipped with a toolbox, or for future toolbox installs. They are custom fit and will form to most standard 18-20" toolboxes. Get the same great protection as with other Extang truck bed covers, with the advantage of keeping your toolbox.
The Classic Platinum toolbox tonneau features a tail rail which offers a quick release, as well as snaps that are made of indestructible brass. The monster bows and frame are made from anodized aluminum, and give added support to keep the tough vinyl tight in all weather conditions. The vinyl cover has a thick polymer backing and anit-curl corners for a premium fit. The TuffKlamps are a no-drill install and have two modes for adjusting the bows. The HIGH setting is for hotter climates and helps shed maximum water in heavy rain, while the low setting is for colder climates to allow extra slack.
The Classic Platinum toolbox tonneau cover features the patented L-Channel sealing system. This system is made out of anodized aluminum and seals the gap between the tonneau and toolbox. The L-Channel also acts as a rain drainage system, keeping your toolbox and tonneau free of moisture and debris. Extang backs the Classic Platinum with a lifetime warranty on the frame and a 10 year warranty on the cover. Get added security, protection and a sleek design with the Extang Classic Platinum toolbox tonneau cover today!
Order NotesThe cargo management, utili-track, or deck rail system options refer to the factory installed rail system designed to hold moveable cargo cleats along the inside of your truck bed. Please call us for further clarification.
View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
- 1975-1996 Ford F150 Styleside Bed, 6'7" Bed
- 1973-1996 Ford F250, 6'7" Bed
- (1997) Ford F250 Super Duty, 6'7" Bed
- (1999) Ford F250 Light Duty, 6'7" Bed
- 1973-1997 Ford F350, 6'7" Bed
Limited Lifetime Warranty on Frame / 10 Year Warranty on Vinyl
Extang Toolbox tonneau covers feature a limited lifetime warranty on frame and ten years on vinyl cover.