Extang Full Tilt Snapless Tonneau Cover 38955
- Cover constructed of premium grade vinyl
- Anodized aluminum frame and bows
- No-drill installation
- Hinge it up, roll it up or remove it
- Completely removable in seconds
- Available in snapless or snap design
- Easy to open from all four corners
- Gas struts makes lifting open a breeze
- Monster bows handles heavy snow loads
- Covers your stake pockets for better sealing
- 10 year warranty on tarp and lifetime on frame
- Made in the USA - Ann Arbor, MI
Extang Full Tilt tonneau covers feature a unique design that allows it to hinge up using gas shocks just like a one-piece cover, or it can be rolled up for full bed access. The ball and joint snap release shocks and front hinge are ingenious, and allows full truck bed access at a moment's notice, no tools needed.
Durability, ease of use and protection is what the Extang Full Tilt is all about. The anodized aluminum frame and spring loaded support bows are highly durable as well as corrosion resistant. The heavy-duty vinyl stands up against all weather conditions with the thick polymer backing and anti-curl corners. Extang's TuffKlamps are easy, clamp on style and require no drilling.
In addition, you're presented with your choice of either a snap-on or peel & seal seamless closure systems. The Extang Full Tilt tonneau is the way to go for added protection, style, and multi-purpose use. Extang backs this cover with a lifetime warranty for the frame, and a 10 year warranty on the vinyl. So why wait? Get your truck outfitted in an Extang Full Tilt tonneau today!
|Extang Full Tilt Brochure|
Order NotesThe cargo management, utili-track, or deck rail system options refer to the factory installed rail system designed to hold moveable cargo cleats along the inside of your truck bed. Please call us for further clarification.
View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line