Extang Full Tilt Snap Tonneau Cover 8710
- Hinge it up, roll it up or remove it all within seconds
- Available with traditional snaps or a snapless J-hook design
- Easy to open from all 4 corners
- Gas struts makes lifting open a breeze
- Monster bows handles heavy snow loads
- Clamps on with no drilling
- 10 year warranty on tarp and lifetime on frame
- Made in the USA - Ann Arbor, MI
Extang Full Tilt tonneau covers will enhance any truck bed on the market. They are designed vehicle specific and offer a precision fit. The hinging design is ingenious and allows full truck bed access at a moment's notice.
Durability, ease of use and protection is what the Extang Full Tilt is all about. They feature gas shocks that gently open the cover when you need access to your bed. The aluminum frame is highly durable as well as corrosion resistant and the heavy duty vinyl stands up against all weather conditions.
In addition, you're presented with your choice of either a snap-on or peel & seal seamless closure systems. But that's not all! They also improve the aerodynamics of your truck which allows air to freely flow, saving you major dollar signs at the gas pumps.
The Extang Full Tilt tonneau is the way to go for added security, protection, style, and lower fuel costs. So why wait? Get your truck outfitted in an Extang Full Tilt tonneau today!
Manufactured by Extang, a Truck Hero company.
|Extang Full Tilt Brochure|
Order NotesThe cargo management, utili-track, or deck rail system options refer to the factory installed rail system designed to hold moveable cargo cleats along the inside of your truck bed. Please call us for further clarification.
View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
- 1997-2003 Ford F150 w/o Flareside Bed, 6'7" Bed
- (2004) Ford F150 Heritage, w/o Flareside Bed, 6'7" Bed
- (1998) Ford F250, 6'7" Bed
- (1999) Ford F250 Light Duty, 6'7" Bed