Extang Full Tilt ToolBox Snapless Tonneau Cover 40630
- Fits 20" behind cross over toolboxes (toolbox sold separately)
- Full hinge design
- Hinge it up, roll it up or remove it
- Completely removable in seconds
- Available in snapless or snap design
- Quickly opens up when needed
- Easy to open from all four corners
- Gas struts makes lifting open a breeze
- Monster bows handles heavy snow loads
- Easy no drill clamp on mounting
- Covers your stake pockets for better sealing
- Versatile for all kinds of truck bed use
- Max-Warranty, lifetime frame & 10 year tarp
- Made in the USA - Ann Arbor, MI
The Extang Full Tilt ToolBox Tonneau Cover is designed to give you full truck bed protection while co-existing with your toolbox. They fit most 20" standard toolboxes and when ordered from RealTruck.com you receive free shipping as well as low prices.
This FullTilt tool box tonneau cover from Extang is seamlessly fused to the toolbox by using the L-Channel adjustable seal. This sealing system is made out of anodized aluminum which is resistant to corrosion and sheds water instantly. Extang equipped this bad boy with their spring loaded monster bows, coated vinyl canvas, aluminum frame and corner ClickLock, making this cover highly durable and one of a kind.
Are you a peel & seal person or do you prefer snaps? Either way, you can get it on the Extang FullTilt Tool Box tonneau cover. Extang understands that people want options, so that's what you're going to get. Options!
If you're looking for a protective, stylish and highly functional truck bed cover that co-exists with your toolbox, you're in the right place. Extang Full Tilt ToolBox Tonneau Cover is made to do this and much more!
Manufactured by Extang, a Truck Hero company.
Order NotesThe cargo management, utili-track, or deck rail system options refer to the factory installed rail system designed to hold moveable cargo cleats along the inside of your truck bed. Please call us for further clarification.
View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
- 1983-1992 Ford Ranger, 6' Bed
- 1993-2004 Ford Ranger w/o Flareside Bed, 6' Bed
- 2005-2011 Ford Ranger, 6' Bed
- 1994-2009 Mazda B-Series, 6' Bed
Product Reviews Summary
|Price / Value||4.0|
|Ease of Installation||4.0|
|1 Customer Review|
|This cover was in my carport when I got home at 6:45 PM and completely installed at 8:20 PM. It would have been faster had I waited for daylight. This is a very nice cover for the price. Very easy to install. I have the snapless and could have used an extra hand on one side but other than that there was no problem. I would highly recommend this cover (and have) to anyone. I also bought the tail gate lock and it was a snap to install. About 15 minutes on my Ranger.|
Limited Lifetime Warranty on Frame / 10 Year Warranty on Vinyl
Extang Tonneau Covers Max Warranty: 10 Years on Vinyl Cover and Limited Lifetime on Frame.
Each Extang Full Tilt Toolbox Tonneau Cover comes complete with installation instructions. The simple clamp on installation requires no tools and can be done in your driveway or garage. Plan about 15-30 minutes to install depending on your technical skill.