Fabtech Dirt Logic 2.25 Shock FTS810352
- Designed to be more robust than factory shocks
- 2.25" diameter stainless steel body is durable
- Billet aluminum piston is 2" in diameter (OD)
- Uses Fabtech's Exclusive NitroSteel matte black piston rods
- Polyurethane mounting ends
- Many applications are available with a reservoir option that uses a -6 stainless steel O-ring hose
- Sold individually unless noted
Fabtech Dirt Logic 2.25 shocks are the perfect shocks to upgrade from your factory shcok absorbers when you decide to add a lift to your truck or SUV.
Fabtech designed these shocks designed the 2.25 series to give you a larger, more robust shock than you get from the factory. 2.25 Dirt Logic shocks are also bigger than most other take-apart shocks, giving you a superior ride, on or off-road. Fabtech offers Dirt Logic 2.25 shock absorbers in both a reservoir and non-reservoir style that mounts right up in your factory shock position. They even have a remote reservoir style that include reservoir frame mounts for select applications that may not have room for a piggyback style shock.
All Fabtech Dirt Logic 2.25 shocks feature a 2.25" stainless steel body with a 2" billet aluminum piston and Fabtech's exclusive .875" NitroSteel matte black piston rod. The piston keeps the oil & nitrogen gas separated which prevents fading and maintains consistent ride quality. Mounting is pretty simple due to the polyurethane mounting ends and the fact there is no drilling, cutting, or other modifications needed. Valving comes preset at 60% compression and 40% rebounding.
Dirt Logic 2.25 series shock absorbers are tuned specifically for your lifted truck and they are serviceable shocks, so you can be sure these will last you a lifetime. Order a set for your truck today!
- 2003-2013 Dodge Ram 2500 4WD, w/ 4.5" Lift, w/ Fabtech Dual Shock Kit
- 2003-2013 Dodge Ram 2500 4WD, w/ 6" Lift, w/ Fabtech Dual Shock Kit
- 2003-2008 Dodge Ram 3500 4WD, w/ 4.5" Lift, w/ Fabtech Dual Shock Kit
- 2003-2008 Dodge Ram 3500 4WD, w/ 6" Lift, w/ Fabtech Dual Shock Kit
- 2009-2013 Dodge Ram 3500 4WD, w/ Factory 4-Link Suspension, w/ 4.5" Lift, w/ Fabtech Dual Shock Kit
- 2009-2013 Dodge Ram 3500 4WD, w/ Factory 4-Link Suspension, w/ 6" Lift, w/ Fabtech Dual Shock Kit
- 2010-2013 Ram Truck 2500 4WD, w/ 4.5" Lift, w/ Fabtech Dual Shock Kit
- 2010-2013 Ram Truck 2500 4WD, w/ 6" Lift, w/ Fabtech Dual Shock Kit
- 2010-2013 Ram Truck 3500 4WD, w/ Factory 4-Link Suspension, w/ 4.5" Lift, w/ Fabtech Dual Shock Kit
- 2010-2013 Ram Truck 3500 4WD, w/ Factory 4-Link Suspension, w/ 6" Lift, w/ Fabtech Dual Shock Kit
1 Year Warranty
Dirt Logic and coilover take-apart shocks are considered a serviceable shock absorber with a one year warranty on leakage only. Service seal kits are available separately for future maintenance. Fabtech does not warrant their shocks for finish, alterations, modifications and/or installation contrary to Fabtech’s instructions. Alterations to the finish of the parts including but not limited to painting, powder coating, plating and/or welding will void all warranties. Some finish damage may occur to parts during shipping, which is considered normal and is not covered under warranty. Fabtech products are not designed nor intended to be installed on vehicles used in race applications or for racing purposes or for similar activities. (A "RACE" is defined as any contest between two or more vehicles, or any contest of one or more vehicle against the clock, whether or not such contest is for a prize). This warranty does not include coverage for police or taxi vehicles, race vehicles, or vehicles used for government or commercial purposes. Also excluded from this warranty are sales outside of the United States of America.
Adding or replacing your shocks with new Fabtech shocks is a fairly easy process, you don't have to be a mechanical wizard. If you have questions or need help, give us a call, we're here 7 days a week for your convenience.