Fabtech Dirt Logic 2.5 Coilover Shocks FTS21223
- Adjustable coilover construction
- 2.5" diameter (OD) stainless steel shocks with Eibach coil springs
- Billet aluminum pistons with NitroSteel matte black piston rods
- Available with optional reservoir including a -8 stainless steel O-ring hose
- Sold as a pair
For really aggressive damping off-road, you'll want Fabtech Dirt Logic 2.5 coilover shocks. Fabtech devoloped these coilovers using their years of desert racing experience to provide you with exceptional performance and damping under the most aggressive off-road driving conditions.
Fabtech offers Dirt Logic 2.5 coilover shock absorbers in both a reservoir and non-reservoir style with an adjustable coilover construction. They even have a remote reservoir style that includes reservoir frame mounts for select applications that may not have room for a piggyback style shock.
All Fabtech Dirt Logic 2.5 coilover shocks feature a 2.5" stainless steel body with a 2.25" billet aluminum piston and Fabtech's exclusive .875" NitroSteel matte black piston rod. For the coil portion, Fabtech uses Eibach coil springs. The piston keeps the oil & nitrogen gas separated which prevents fading and maintains consistent ride quality. Mounting is pretty simple due to the spherical ball mounting ends and the fact there is no drilling, cutting, or other modifications needed.
Dirt Logic 2.5 series coilover shock absorbers are tuned specifically for your lifted truck and they are serviceable shocks, so you can be sure these will last you a lifetime. Order a set for your truck today!
- 2007-2018 Cadillac Escalade w/o Auto Ride, w/ 4" Lift
- 2007-2013 Chevy Avalanche 1500, w/o Auto Ride, w/ 4" Lift
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 1500 New Body, w/ 4" Lift
- 2008-2018 Chevy Silverado 1500 w/ 4" Lift
- 2007-2013 Chevy Suburban 1500, w/o Auto Ride, w/ 4" Lift
- 2014-2018 Chevy Suburban w/o Auto Ride, w/ 4" Lift
- 2007-2018 Chevy Tahoe w/o Auto Ride, w/ 4" Lift
- (2007) GMC Sierra 1500 New Body, w/ 4" Lift
- 2008-2018 GMC Sierra 1500 w/ 4" Lift
- 2007-2018 GMC Yukon w/o Auto Ride, w/ 4" Lift
- 2007-2013 GMC Yukon XL 1500, w/o Auto Ride, w/ 4" Lift
- 2014-2018 GMC Yukon XL w/o Auto Ride, w/ 4" Lift
1 Year Warranty
Dirt Logic and coilover take-apart shocks are considered a serviceable shock absorber with a one year warranty on leakage only. Service seal kits are available separately for future maintenance. Fabtech does not warrant their shocks for finish, alterations, modifications and/or installation contrary to Fabtech’s instructions. Alterations to the finish of the parts including but not limited to painting, powder coating, plating and/or welding will void all warranties. Some finish damage may occur to parts during shipping, which is considered normal and is not covered under warranty. Fabtech products are not designed nor intended to be installed on vehicles used in race applications or for racing purposes or for similar activities. (A "RACE" is defined as any contest between two or more vehicles, or any contest of one or more vehicle against the clock, whether or not such contest is for a prize). This warranty does not include coverage for police or taxi vehicles, race vehicles, or vehicles used for government or commercial purposes. Also excluded from this warranty are sales outside of the United States of America.
Adding or replacing your shocks with new Fabtech shocks is a fairly easy process, you don't have to be a mechanical wizard. If you have questions or need help, give us a call, we're here 7 days a week for your convenience.