Fabtech Dirt Logic 4.0 Coilover Shock FTS835102
- Hardcore off-road damping capability
- Adjustable coilover construction
- Massive 4" diameter (OD) stainless steel shock
- Billet aluminum pistons with NitroSteel matte black piston rods
- Spherical ball mount ends
- Sold individually
Hardcore off-roaders who still want a comfortable ride to the trail will want Fabtech Dirt Logic 4.0 coilover shocks for their ride! These are massive top-of-the-line shocks made for the truck that requires the biggest shock possible, at least in a bolt-on configuratiuon.
Fabtech offers Dirt Logic 4.0 coilover shock absorbers in both a reservoir and non-reservoir style with an adjustable coilover construction. They even have a remote reservoir style that includes reservoir frame mounts for select applications that may not have room for a piggyback style shock.
All Fabtech Dirt Logic 4.0 coilover shocks feature a 4" stainless steel body with a 3.875" billet aluminum piston and Fabtech's exclusive 1.25" NitroSteel matte black piston rod. For the coil portion, Fabtech uses Eibach coil springs. The piston keeps the oil & nitrogen gas separated which prevents fading and maintains consistent ride quality. Mounting is pretty simple due to the .75" spherical ball mounting ends and the fact there is no drilling, cutting, or other modifications needed.
Dirt Logic 4.0 series coilover shock absorbers are tuned specifically for your lifted truck and they are serviceable shocks, so you can be sure these will last you a lifetime. Order a set for your truck today!
- 2014-2018 Dodge Ram 2500 4WD, w/ 5" Lift, w/ Fabtech Coilover Conversion
- (2013) Dodge Ram 3500 4WD, w/ Factory Radius Arm Suspension, w/ 5" Lift, w/ Fabtech Coilover Conversion
- 2014-2018 Dodge Ram 3500 4WD, w/ 5" Lift, w/ Fabtech Coilover Conversion
- 2014-2018 Ram Truck 2500 4WD, w/ 5" Lift, w/ Fabtech Coilover Conversion
- (2013) Ram Truck 3500 4WD, w/ Factory Radius Arm Suspension, w/ 5" Lift, w/ Fabtech Coilover Conversion
- 2014-2018 Ram Truck 3500 4WD, w/ 5" Lift, w/ Fabtech Coilover Conversion
1 Year Warranty
Dirt Logic and coilover take-apart shocks are considered a serviceable shock absorber with a one year warranty on leakage only. Service seal kits are available separately for future maintenance. Fabtech does not warrant their shocks for finish, alterations, modifications and/or installation contrary to Fabtech’s instructions. Alterations to the finish of the parts including but not limited to painting, powder coating, plating and/or welding will void all warranties. Some finish damage may occur to parts during shipping, which is considered normal and is not covered under warranty. Fabtech products are not designed nor intended to be installed on vehicles used in race applications or for racing purposes or for similar activities. (A "RACE" is defined as any contest between two or more vehicles, or any contest of one or more vehicle against the clock, whether or not such contest is for a prize). This warranty does not include coverage for police or taxi vehicles, race vehicles, or vehicles used for government or commercial purposes. Also excluded from this warranty are sales outside of the United States of America.
Adding or replacing your shocks with new Fabtech shocks is a fairly easy process, you don't have to be a mechanical wizard. If you have questions or need help, give us a call, we're here 7 days a week for your convenience.