Fabtech Performance Twin Tube Hydraulic Shock FTS7078
- Twin tube hydraulic construction
- High velocity 9 stage valving
- Hardened chrome .5625" piston rods
- Closed cell foam insert to eliminate air pockets
- Durable polyurethane bushings in mount ends
- Sold Individually
If you have a lifted truck or you are planning on lifting your truck, you should consider getting a pair or two of Fabtech Performance shocks. These twin tube hydraulic shocks are available for most lifted trucks & SUVs.
Fabtech hydraulic shock absorbers are sold individually and are pretuned for your year, make, & model. These shocks are designed to mount using your factory shock position so installation will be pretty simple. A durable finish prevents rusts and gives the shocks a sleek look.
Order your Fabtech Performance shocks and make your lifted truck ride like a dream. Fabtech even backs them with a lifetime warranty for your peace of mind.
- 1992-1994 Chevy Blazer K1500, 2WD, w/ 4" Lift
- 1988-1998 Chevy C/K Pickup 1500 2WD, w/ 5-Lug Wheels, w/ 4" Lift
- 1988-2000 Chevy C/K Pickup 2500 2WD, w/ 6-Lug Wheels, w/ 4" Lift
- 1992-1999 Chevy Suburban 2WD, w/ 4" Lift
- 1995-1999 Chevy Tahoe 2WD, w/ 4" Lift
- 1994-2001 Dodge Ram 1500 2WD, w/ 3.5" Lift
- 1998-2008 Ford Ranger 2WD, w/ Coil Spring Suspension, w/ 3" Lift
- 1988-1998 GMC C/K Pickup 1500 2WD, w/ 5-Lug Wheels, w/ 4" Lift
- 1988-2000 GMC C/K Pickup 2500 2WD, w/ 6-Lug Wheels, w/ 4" Lift
- 1992-1994 GMC Jimmy K5, 2WD, w/ 4" Lift
- 1992-1999 GMC Suburban 2WD, w/ 4" Lift
- 1992-1999 GMC Yukon 2WD, w/ 4" Lift
- 1984-1995 Toyota Pickup 2WD, w/ 3.5" Lift
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Fabtech provides a limited lifetime warranty to the original retail purchaser who owns the vehicle on which the product was originally installed for defects in workmanship and materials.
The limited lifetime warranty excludes the following Fabtech items; bushings, bump stops, ball joints, tie rod ends, limiting straps, cross shafts, heim joints and driveshafts. These parts are subject to wear and are not considered defective when worn. They are warranted for 60 days from the date of purchase for defects in workmanship.
Adding or replacing your shocks with new Fabtech shocks is a fairly easy process, you don't have to be a mechanical wizard. If you have questions or need help, give us a call, we're here 7 days a week for your convenience.