Fabtech Performance Twin Tube Hydraulic Shock FTS7240
- Twin tube hydraulic construction
- High velocity 9 stage valving
- Hardened chrome .5625" piston rods
- Closed cell foam insert to eliminate air pockets
- Durable polyurethane bushings in mount ends
- Sold Individually
If you have a lifted truck or you are planning on lifting your truck, you should consider getting a pair or two of Fabtech Performance shocks. These twin tube hydraulic shocks are available for most lifted trucks & SUVs.
Fabtech hydraulic shock absorbers are sold individually and are pretuned for your year, make, & model. These shocks are designed to mount using your factory shock position so installation will be pretty simple. A durable finish prevents rusts and gives the shocks a sleek look.
Order your Fabtech Performance shocks and make your lifted truck ride like a dream. Fabtech even backs them with a lifetime warranty for your peace of mind.
- 1999-2006 Chevy Silverado 1500 4WD, w/ 6" Lift
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 1500 Classic, 4WD, w/ 6" Lift
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 1500 New Body, w/ Fabtech Gen I or II Suspension System, w/ 6" Lift
- 2008-2018 Chevy Silverado 1500 w/ Fabtech Gen I or II Suspension System w/ 6" Lift
- 2002-2005 Dodge Ram 1500 4WD, w/ 6" Lift
- 2006-2007 Dodge Ram 1500 w/ 6" Lift
- (2008) Dodge Ram 1500 4WD, w/ 6" Lift
- 1999-2006 GMC Sierra 1500 4WD, w/ 6" Lift
- (2007) GMC Sierra 1500 Classic, 4WD, w/ 6" Lift
- (2007) GMC Sierra 1500 New Body, w/ Fabtech Gen I or II Suspension System, w/ 6" Lift
- 2008-2018 GMC Sierra 1500 w/ Fabtech Gen I or II Suspension System w/ 6" Lift
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Fabtech provides a limited lifetime warranty to the original retail purchaser who owns the vehicle on which the product was originally installed for defects in workmanship and materials.
The limited lifetime warranty excludes the following Fabtech items; bushings, bump stops, ball joints, tie rod ends, limiting straps, cross shafts, heim joints and driveshafts. These parts are subject to wear and are not considered defective when worn. They are warranted for 60 days from the date of purchase for defects in workmanship.
Adding or replacing your shocks with new Fabtech shocks is a fairly easy process, you don't have to be a mechanical wizard. If you have questions or need help, give us a call, we're here 7 days a week for your convenience.