Fabtech Add-A-Leaf Kit FTS206
- Utilizes thin leaf technology to save on weight
- Offers a smoother ride than many other add-a-leaf kits
- Effortless installation
- Sold in pairs
Do you need a little boost to keep your truck from sagging while your towing? Then Fabtech rear add-a-leaf springs are the answer you've been looking for!
Fabtech offers helper leaf springs to give your truck or SUV the stance it had when it was new. High quality steel components ensure long lasting performance. If you don't think you quite need new leaf springs but want to give your factory springs a little help, then a pair of these add-a-leafs are the answer. Their add-a-leafs are great little pick me ups for your suspension while towing.
All Fabtech rear add-a-leaf springs are fairly straightforward to install and come with detailed instructions if you want to spend a Saturday working out in the garage. Get a set of Fabtech springs coming to give your truck's suspension a new lease on life!
- 1988-1998 Chevy C/K Pickup 1500 2WD
- 1988-2000 Chevy C/K Pickup 2500 2WD
- 1988-2000 Chevy C/K Pickup 3500 2WD, Single Rear Wheel
- 1992-1999 Chevy Suburban 1500, 2WD
- 1995-1999 Chevy Tahoe 2WD
- 1988-1998 GMC C/K Pickup 1500 2WD
- 1988-2000 GMC C/K Pickup 2500 2WD
- 1988-2000 GMC C/K Pickup 3500 2WD, Single Rear Wheel
- 1992-1999 GMC Suburban 1500, 2WD
- 1992-1999 GMC Yukon 2WD
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Fabtech provides a limited lifetime warranty to the original retail purchaser who owns the vehicle on which the product was originally installed for defects in workmanship and materials.
The limited lifetime warranty excludes the following Fabtech items; bushings, bump stops, ball joints, tie rod ends, limiting straps, cross shafts, heim joints and driveshafts. These parts are subject to wear and are not considered defective when worn. They are warranted for 60 days from the date of purchase for defects in workmanship.
Fabtech suspension components are designed to replace or enhance your existing suspension, there is no cutting or other modifications required to ensure a proper fit. We recommend having your alignment checked after installing any new suspension upgrades and adjusting your headlights if you have altered your ride height.