Fabtech Stealth Monotube Shock Absorber FTS6078
- Monotube nitrogen charged design
- Seamless steel body
- High flow pistons give you best ride
- Vehicle specific valving are perfect for oversized tires
- Full floating piston for a consistent ride
- Nitrocarb piston rods resist chipping or corrosion
- Sleek, all black finish with raised nameplate as a signature of Fabtech quality
- Sold individually
Fabtech Stealth shocks are the first all black monotube shock absorber, with an identifiable raised metal nameplate, that represents the signature of Fabtech quality you can rely on for a superior ride at an affordable price. Even the piston rods are finished in black for a complete "blackout" look!
Stealth monotube nitrogen shocks from Fabtech are built with 46mm diameter high flow pistons and vehicle-specific valving to keep your ride smooth with oversized tires that often accompany a lift kit. Each Stealth shock absorber has a free floating piston to separate the gas and oil, reducing shock fade in off-road conditions.
All Stealth shock absorbers feature matte black Nitrocarburized piston rods that are superior to chromed rods in durability and corrosion resistance. Vehicle-specific designs mean a simpler installation, if you want to tackle it yourself.
Fabtech Stealth shocks are backed by their amazing "no fine print" lifetime warranty. Order yours today and make your lifted truck ride like a dream on or off-road!
- 1988-1998 Chevy C/K Pickup 1500 2WD, w/ 5-Lug Wheels, w/ 4" Lift
- 1988-1998 Chevy C/K Pickup 2500 2WD, w/ 6-Lug Wheels, w/ 4" Lift
- 1992-1999 Chevy Suburban 2WD, w/ 4" Lift
- 1995-1999 Chevy Tahoe 2WD, w/ 4" Lift
- 1994-2001 Dodge Ram 1500 2WD, w/ 3.5" Lift
- 1998-2008 Ford Ranger 2WD, w/ Coil Spring Suspension, w/ 3" Lift
- 1988-1998 GMC C/K Pickup 1500 2WD, w/ 5-Lug Wheels, w/ 4" Lift
- 1988-1998 GMC C/K Pickup 2500 2WD, w/ 6-Lug Wheels, w/ 4" Lift
- 1992-1999 GMC Suburban 2WD, w/ 4" Lift
- 1992-1999 GMC Yukon 2WD, w/ 4" Lift
- 1984-1995 Toyota Pickup 2WD, w/ 3" Lift
- 1996-2004 Toyota Tacoma 2WD, w/ 5-Lug Wheels, w/ 3" Lift
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Fabtech provides a limited lifetime warranty to the original retail purchaser who owns the vehicle on which the product was originally installed for defects in workmanship and materials.
The limited lifetime warranty excludes the following Fabtech items; bushings, bump stops, ball joints, tie rod ends, limiting straps, cross shafts, heim joints and driveshafts. These parts are subject to wear and are not considered defective when worn. They are warranted for 60 days from the date of purchase for defects in workmanship.
Fabtech Stealth monotube shocks come with detailed step-by-step instructions. These instructions are written for DIY'ers as well as automotive professionals. If you have any questions or would like additional information, please call our customer service team. We have reps standing by to assist you every day of the week.