Fabtech Uniball Replacement Upper Control Arms FTS21132
- Eliminates upper ball joints with 1" ID stainless steel Uniball
- Built-in caster for greater alignment ability
- Allows for increased wheel travel when using Fabtech's Dirt Logic 2.5 coilover shocks
- Uniball pins are heat treated and fit into factory ball joint taper without modifying the spindles
Fabtech Uniball upper control arms are perfect for the agressive, off-road driver. They replace your flimsy factory arms that tend to flex and have ball joint failure under severe use and they work with most aftermarket suspension systems.
Fabtech uses 4130 Chromoly tubing for their arms, the same material used for Trophy truck fabrication. 1" ID stainless steel American made Uniball bearings are indexed to the arms and will allow for increased travel if you have the Fabtech Dirt Logic coilover shocks.
These Uniball upper control arm kits are designed as direct replacements for factory control arms and will not require any added drilling or cutting to get them installed. They work great with both stock or aftermarket suspensions to give you more strength and reliability off-road.
Order your Fabtech Uniball upper control arms and make sure you have one less thing to worry about breaking down on your next adventure!
- 2001-2005 Chevy Silverado 2500 Heavy Duty, w/ 6" Lift
- (2006) Chevy Silverado 2500 w/ 6" Lift
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 2500 Classic, w/ 6" Lift
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 2500 New Body, w/ 6" Lift
- 2008-2010 Chevy Silverado 2500 w/ 6" Lift
- 2001-2006 Chevy Silverado 3500 w/ 6" Lift
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 3500 Classic, w/ 6" Lift
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 3500 New Body, w/ 6" Lift
- 2008-2010 Chevy Silverado 3500 w/ 6" Lift
- 2001-2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Heavy Duty, w/ 6" Lift
- (2006) GMC Sierra 2500 w/ 6" Lift
- (2007) GMC Sierra 2500 Classic, w/ 6" Lift
- (2007) GMC Sierra 2500 New Body, w/ 6" Lift
- 2008-2010 GMC Sierra 2500 w/ 6" Lift
- 2001-2006 GMC Sierra 3500 w/ 6" Lift
- (2007) GMC Sierra 3500 Classic, w/ 6" Lift
- (2007) GMC Sierra 3500 New Body, w/ 6" Lift
- 2008-2010 GMC Sierra 3500 w/ 6" Lift
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Fabtech provides a limited lifetime warranty to the original retail purchaser who owns the vehicle on which the product was originally installed for defects in workmanship and materials.
The limited lifetime warranty excludes the following Fabtech items; bushings, bump stops, ball joints, tie rod ends, limiting straps, cross shafts, heim joints and driveshafts. These parts are subject to wear and are not considered defective when worn. They are warranted for 60 days from the date of purchase for defects in workmanship.
Even though we recommend having your new control arms installed by a shop, that doesn't mean you couldn't do it yourself. Altering your suspension and may require tools that most people don't have lying around their garage. You should also have your vehicle aligned once your contrl arms are installed to make sure that everything is coming up roses. If you have any questions or would like additional information, please give us a call.