Fia OE Seat Covers OE37-28 TAUPE
- Form-fit wrap-around design fits your vehicle specifically
- Constructed of a highly durable, original equipment standard material
- OE material resists abrasion, and flames
- Padded back supports for added comfort
- Available in charcoal, grey, and charcoal
- Includes headrest covers, armrest covers, and airbag cutouts, if applicable to vehicle
- Belt and buckle tightening system
- Hand washable in mild detergent and drip dryable
- One year warranty
Protect your vehicle's interior from stains and harmful UV rays or simply give your truck an upgrade with Fia OE seat covers. Whether you need bench- or bucket-style seat covers for your pickup truck, SUV, or minivan, Fia OE seat covers are designed to fit. Choose tweed-fabric covers for the front or rear seats and add headrest and armrest covers for a stylish interior that's built to last.
Fia OE seat covers are engineered to meet or exceed the regular standards for seats set by vehicle manufacturers. They're constructed with abrasion-resistant OE standard fabrics, which come in taupe, mocha, gray, light gray, dark gray, charcoal and black. Fia OE seat covers are also more comfortable than your factory seats, built with foam padding and back supports. These seat covers mold to the contours of your vehicle's seats, using a multi-directional stretch and wrap-around design. Don't worry about spills – the fabrics are washable as well as flame resistant, colorfast and resistant to harmful UV damage.
It's easy to install your Fia OE seat covers at home with no tools. The covers are designed with a Super-Grip® slip-resistant fastening system with belt and buckle fasteners, or Velcro and zippers on some models. Keeping your factory seats in top condition is easy with a set of Fia OE seat covers from RealTruck.com!
Order NotesFia OE Tweed Seat Covers are custom made for each order.
View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
- 2011-2016 Ford F250 Split Seat 40/20/40, w/ Built-In Side Airbag, w/ Built-In Center Seat Belt, w/ Center Armrest/Storage Compartment, w/ Cup Holder, w/ Center Cushion Compartment, w/ Adjustable Headrests
- 2011-2016 Ford F350 Split Seat 40/20/40, w/ Built-In Side Airbag, w/ Built-In Center Seat Belt, w/ Center Armrest/Storage Compartment, w/ Cup Holder, w/ Center Cushion Compartment, w/ Adjustable Headrests
- 2011-2016 Ford F450 Split Seat 40/20/40, w/ Built-In Side Airbag, w/ Built-In Center Seat Belt, w/ Center Armrest/Storage Compartment, w/ Cup Holder, w/ Center Cushion Compartment, w/ Adjustable Headrests
- 2011-2016 Ford F550 Split Seat 40/20/40, w/ Built-In Side Airbag, w/ Built-In Center Seat Belt, w/ Center Armrest/Storage Compartment, w/ Cup Holder, w/ Center Cushion Compartment, w/ Adjustable Headrests
Product Reviews Summary
|Price / Value||5.0|
|Ease of Installation||5.0|
|1 Customer Review|
Part #: FIA-OE37-28 TAUPE Posted on
|Purchased for my 2016 Ford 250 crew cab, interior color beige (I purchased the tan/brown seat covers).|
These are quality covers, I'm glad I got them. I needed covers that are strong and not flimsy - yet still comfortable - and these seat covers do the trick. The material has a sturdy quality with helpful padding built into the seat and back. I love this feature. It's just the right amount of padding, too.
Be careful when installing the covers due to sharp edges of metal seat parts under the seats. Both my husband and I cut up our hands in the process. (Not a great design by Ford, IMO.)
1 Year Warranty
All Fia products are guaranteed for workmanship and material defects for one year. Returns will only be accepted if they haven't been installed and are in new and re-sellable condition. Please contact RealTruck.com at 1-877-216-5446 for more information.
SUPER-GRIP® the slip resistant fastening system is engineered to provide original equipment installation in minutes. It’s simple - no tools are needed. Multi-directional stretch polyester trim molds the seat cover to the contours of the seat. Velcro fasteners and a belt 'n buckle tightening system are the finishing touches that grip the cover to the seat. For additional information, please call 1-877-216-5446 or 701-253-5906.