Fia Solid Wrangler Seat Covers TRS47-22 GRAY
- Custom made for your exact vehicle for perfect fit
- Constructed of authentic saddle blanket material
- Available in black or grey coloring
- Includes headrests, armrests, and airbag cutouts, if applicable to vehicle
- Foam padding backing for extra comfort
- Hand washable and let drip-dry
- One year warranty
If you're looking for tough, durable seat covers you've come to the right place. Fia solid Wrangler seat covers are engineered out of authentic saddle blanket material. You can choose between solid black or solid grey to best match the interior of you vehicle.
Fia solid Wrangler seat covers are perfect for any weather condition. They are warm in the winter and cool in the summer. They can be easily removed if you need to wash them. It is recommended that they are able to be hand washed and drip-dried. Installation is a breeze with no tools required. Just slip them over your seats and attach the quick release buckles.
Fia solid Wrangler seat covers have an advanced design in commercial grade material. There's really no pondering needed when it comes to these seat covers. Order yours now!
- 2008-2010 Ford F250 Bench Seat, w/ Center Armrest, w/ Cup Holder, w/ Center Cut-Out in Cushion
- 2008-2010 Ford F350 Bench Seat, w/ Center Armrest, w/ Cup Holder, w/ Center Cut-Out in Cushion
- 2008-2010 Ford F450 Bench Seat, w/ Center Armrest, w/ Cup Holder, w/ Center Cut-Out in Cushion
- 2008-2010 Ford F550 Bench Seat, w/ Center Armrest, w/ Cup Holder, w/ Center Cut-Out in Cushion
1 Year Warranty
All Fia products are guaranteed for workmanship and material defects for one year. Returns will only be accepted if they haven't been installed and are in new and re-sellable condition. Please contact RealTruck.com at 1-877-216-5446 for more information.
The Super-Grip® slip resistant fastening system is engineered to provide original equipment installation in minutes. It’s simple - no tools are needed. Multi-directional stretch polyester trim molds the seat cover to the contours of the seat. Velcro fasteners and a belt 'n buckle tightening system are the finishing touches that grip the cover to the seat. For additional information, please call us toll free at 1-877-216-5446 or 701-253-5906.