Firestone Air Helper Springs 4100
- Level the vehicle front-to-rear & side-to-side, stabilizing the vehicle while maximizing load capacity
- Each air spring is pressure tested before leaving the factory ensuring top quality
- Firestone backs the air springs with a lifetime warranty, and a two year warranty on the hardware and brackets
- Ride-Rite air helper springs mount between the frame and the suspension and are rated between 3,200-5,000lbs per pair
- Sport-Rite air helper springs use a tapered air spring and are rated up to 3,000lbs per pair
- Coil-Rite air helper springs mount within an open coil spring suspension and are rated between 500-1,000lb per pair
- Made in the USA
Most stock vehicle suspensions are a compromise - ride comfort vs. maximum hauling or towing capability. Lighter vehicles handle poorly when loaded, and heavier vehicles provide a rough ride when unloaded. Firestone air bag suspension kits eliminate the compromise, allowing you to maximize you vehicle's potential.
Firestone air bag suspension kits can be adjusted with air pressure to compensate for varying loads and road conditions, while providing a more comfortable ride. Since the air bags are adjustable, you can increase handling and ride comfort while hauling uneven loads. The heavy duty Ride-Rite springs utilize an air bag that mounts between frame and the suspension, and is rated between 3,200 -5,000lbs per pair. The Sport-Rite kit also mounts between the suspension and the frame, which is rated a 3,000lbs per pair. The Coil-Rite air helper springs mount within an existing open coil, increasing the performance of the coil itself, and is rated between 500-1,000lbs per pair.
The name Firestone means the best (I believe that's Old English, but don't hold me to that), and Firestone air bag suspension kits are top of the line. Every system is designed specifically for each application to maximize safe load carrying capacity, stability, and ride quality of the vehicle. Firestone kits include two air springs, all necessary installation hardware and fittings for manual air pressure adjustment along with detailed installations instructions.
It doesn't matter if your vehicle is your weekend hauler and tower, or your on-the-site workhorse, there is a Firestone air bag suspension kit to fit you exact needs. Maximize your truck's ability to get the job done, and get your set today.
- 1973-1991 Chevy Blazer K5, 2WD
- 1973-1987 Chevy C/K Pickup 1500 2WD
- 1973-1987 Chevy C/K Pickup 2500 2WD
- 1967-1987 Chevy C/K Pickup 3500 2WD
- 1970-1995 Chevy G-Series Van
- 1973-1991 Chevy Suburban 2WD
- 1973-1987 GMC C/K Pickup 1500 2WD
- 1973-1987 GMC C/K Pickup 2500 2WD
- 1967-1987 GMC C/K Pickup 3500 2WD
- 1970-1995 GMC G-Series Van
- 1973-1991 GMC Jimmy Full Size, 2WD
- 1973-1991 GMC Suburban 2WD
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Firestone air springs are designed to provide years and thousands of miles of trouble free service. The durability of Firestone air springs is such that they will often outlast other maintenance items on your suspension, such as bushings, shocks and other components. Ride-Rite air springs are warranted to be free of material defects and/or workmanship for as long as the original purchaser owns the vehicle on which it was originally installed.
The hardware and brackets which accompany the air spring are warranted for a period of twenty-four (24) months or 24,000 miles whichever occurs first. This warranty begins on the original retail delivery date. Replacement parts determined by Firestone to be warrantable may be provided by Firestone. All labor and incidental costs associated with replacing the defective air spring are the responsibility of the consumer.
Firestone air bag suspension kits install easily on your truck, SUV, or car. All the needed hardware, and detailed instructions will be included with your order. Instructions are also located on our website for your convenience. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to give our helpful customer loyalty specialists a call at 1-877-216-5446 or 701-253-5906.
|Firestone air bag suspension operating guide|
|Firestone airbag benefits|