FOX 2.0 Adventure Series Shock Absorber 984-50-700x
- Utilizes vehicle-specific valving for the best damping performance
- Body is constructed using a seamless 2" diameter alloy
- A thick silver finish resists corrosion and blends well with any color vehicle
- An internal monotube IFP reservoir keeps the shock oil separated from the pressurized nitrogen gas
- Each shock uses a heat-treated, 5/8″ hardened chrome piston rod made from a stee alloy
- Uese JM92 Advanced Suspension Fluid for improved performance at variable temperatures
- Nitrile rubber bushings are quiet and allow for increased suspension articulation
- Easy to mount using factory shock mounts for both stock replacements or with aftermarket suspension systems
- Each shock includes bushings
- Sold individually
FOX 2.0 Adventure Series shocks have all the quality and features you would expect from FOX shocks and they are built exclusively for Zone Offroad and valved to compliment the Zone lift kit you added to your truck.
2.0 Adventure shock absorbers use FOX's proven damping technology to ensure you get a comfortable ride on the highway and predictable handling in any conditions off-road. Each Adventure Series shock absorber has a 2" (outside diameter) steel body with a 5/8" chrome plated shaft that has been heat treated to add strength and durability. The monotube design uses an internal floating piston (IFP) to keep the shock oil separate from the pressurized nitrogen gas chamber. This eliminates oil aeration and ensures fade-free performance from the vehicle specific valved shocks in rough terrain. A durable silver finish is added to prevent corrosion and to complement any vehicle color scheme you might have.
Your new shocks come complete with bushings and will mount using your factory shock mounting points, so installation should be pretty easy. Zone recommends changing out your shocks in pairs but we offer these shocks individiually, in case you want to have a spare along in case there is trouble on the trail.
Get more out of your lifted truck or Jeep and give you Zone lift kit the perfect finish with a set of FOX 2.0 Adventure Series shocks. Order yours today!
Product Reviews Summary
|Price / Value||5.0|
|Ease of Installation||5.0|
|1 Customer Review|
1 Year Warranty
The factory warranty period for your FOX Adventure Series shock is one year from the original date of purchase of the product. A copy of the original purchase receipt must accompany any FOX product being considered for warranty service. Warranty is at the full discretion of FOX Racing Shox and will cover only defective materials or workmanship. This warranty is void when damage has occurred from the following:
- Damage to the exterior finish caused by corrosive cleaners or chemicals
- Any attempt to improperly disassemble
- Non-factory oil changes or improper service
- Shipping damages or loss (use of full value insurance is recommended)
To maintain high performance and product longevity, periodic maintenance is required. (See the maintenance checklist in your owner's manual for further instructions)
Zone shocks come with detailed step-by-step instructions. These instructions have been written so that knowledgeable DIY'ers and experienced mechanics both can follow along with ease. Lots of pictures & diagrams will make your installation go quicker. If you have any questions or would like additional information, please call our customer service team. We have reps standing by to assist you every day of the week.