FOX 2.0 Factory Series Smooth Body Shocks 985-24-118
- Custom crafted for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Zinc-plated for a long-lasting finish
- Specially formulated oil for ultimate performance at variable temperatures
- Redundant sealing pack system, main seal, wiper seal and scraper seal
- Re-buildable and re-valveable, adjustable nitrogen pressure, compression valving and rebound valving (must be factory serviced)
- 5/8" hard chrome-plated heat-treated alloy steel shafts
- Direct replacement mounting for stock and aftermarket lift kits
FOX Factory Series Smooth Body Shocks give you enhanced ride quality and the control you need when heading off the pavement. They take their design from our Off-road race shocks, so they've been thoroughly perfected in brutal conditions that you will probably never see.
FOX athletes push the boundaries in competition to develop race-proven performance you can bolt onto your truck or SUV. Most include remote reservoirs, and their race-style construction allows factory servicing to make them good as new when they show signs of wear. Applications are available to fit most stock and lifted trucks and SUVs. Our complete line of bolt-on, Factory Series smooth body shocks provide exceptional damping in any terrain.
Experience for yourself the incredible performance and precise control that FOX Factory Series Smooth Body Shocks deliver.
- 2003-2016 Toyota 4Runner 2WD, Rear, Lift: 0-3"
- 2003-2016 Toyota 4Runner 4WD, Rear, Lift: 0-3"
- 2007-2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser 2WD, Rear, Lift: 0-3"
- 2007-2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser 4WD, Rear, Lift: 0-3"
1 Year Warranty
Limited 1 Year Warranty On FOX Suspension Products.
FOX shocks come with detailed step-by-step instructions. When you select the shock you want for your vehicle on our web page you can download the install guide and see for yourself. If you have any questions or would like additional information, please call our customer service team. We have reps standing by to assist you every day of the week.
|Fox Shocks 980-24-641 Installation Instructions|