FOX 2.0 Performance CoilOver Shock 985-02-103
- Shock has a 2.0" (outside diameter) 6061-T6 aluminum body that resists rust
- Internal IFP monotube design keeps oil separate from the nitrogen gas to prevent fading
- Features black anodized, CNC-machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum components
- Coil springs are adjustable Eibach® racing springs and application-specific
- Uses a race-developed high-flow piston for maximum performance
- Piston shaft is a 5/8" chrome-plated, hardened steel alloy
- Application specific valving maximizes damping off-road
- Redundant sealing pack system main seal, wiper seal, scraper seal
- JM92 Advanced Suspension Fluid for improved performance at variable temperatures
- Clear anodized finish looks good and is durable
- Direct replacement for stock and aftermarket suspension systems
- Sold individually
FOX 2.0 Performance Series coilover shocks offer hassle-free, bolt-on performance for many popular trucks and SUVs. At FOX, their unsurpassed dedication to ride dynamics and their roots in off-road racing give them the expertise to precisely tune suspension to each vehicle's specific needs. Break some boundaries today and treat your ride to the best of the best and buy a pair of FOX coilover shocks.
FOX 2.0 Performance Series coilover shocks are loaded with advanced race and off-road proven technology. They have locking, spring preload rings that allow easy ride height and preload adjustment to deliver the optimal spring rate. They bolt on with no modifications and applications are available for stock and lifted trucks that re-use the stock shock. These easy-to-install coilover shocks provide a comfortable on-road ride and predictable off-road handling in even the toughest conditions.
1 Year Warranty
The factory warranty period for your FOX 2.0 Performance Series coilover shocks is one year from the original date of purchase of the product. A copy of the original purchase receipt must accompany any FOX product being considered for warranty service. Warranty is at the full discretion of FOX Racing Shox and will cover only defective materials or workmanship. This warranty is void when damage has occurred from the following:
- Damage to the exterior finish caused by corrosive cleaners or chemicals
- Any attempt to improperly disassemble
- Non-factory oil changes or improper service
- Shipping damages or loss (use of full value insurance is recommended)
To maintain high performance and product longevity, periodic maintenance is required. (See the maintenance checklist in your owner's manual for further instructions)
FOX shocks come with detailed step-by-step instructions. When you select the shock you want for your vehicle on our web page you can download the install guide and see for yourself. If you have any questions or would like additional information, please call our customer service team. We have reps standing by to assist you every day of the week.