FOX 2.0 Performance Series Smooth Body Shocks 980-24-959
- Custom crafted for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Clear-anodized plating for a long-lasting finish
- Specially formulated oil for ultimate performance at variable temperatures
- Redundant sealing pack system, main seal, wiper seal and scraper seal
- 5/8" hard chrome-plated heat-treated alloy steel shafts
- External reservoir for increased oil and nitrogen capacity
Fox Shocks has been leading the industry with their race dominating shocks for decades. Their flagship reservoir shock, the 2.0 Performance Series, delivers the performance you want and the dependability you need in an affordable, hassle-free bolt on package.
The 2.0 Performance Series Reservoir shocks have a clear anodized 6061-T6 aluminum body that dissipates heat faster than a steel body shock. Paired with an external reservoir that allows for increase oil and nitrogen capacity. The Fox 2.0 is also available with an optional CD Adjuster provides up to 8 levels of compression adjustability.
The Fox 2.0 Performance Series Reservoir shocks deliver predictable ride quality capable of handling the roughest road and off-road conditions.
1 Year Limited Warranty
Limited 1 Year Warranty On FOX Suspension Products.
FOX shocks come with detailed step-by-step instructions. When you select the shock you want for your vehicle on our web page you can download the install guide and see for yourself. If you have any questions or would like additional information, please call our customer service team. We have reps standing by to assist you every day of the week.
|Fox Shocks 980-24-641 Installation Instructions|