FOX 2.5 Factory Series Coilver Shocks 883-02-023
- Custom crafted for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Zinc-plated for a long-lasting finish
- Specially formulated oil for ultimate performance at all temperatures
- Redundant sealing pack system, main seal, wiper seal and scraper seal
- Re-buildable and re-valveable, adjustable nitrogen pressure, compression valving and rebound valving (must be factory serviced)
- 7/8" hardened NitroSteel carbon shafts
- Direct replacement mounting for stock and aftermarket lift kits
- Sold in pairs
FOX 2.5 Factory Series coilover shocks offer hassle-free, bolt-on performance for many popular trucks and SUVs. At FOX, their unsurpassed dedication to ride dynamics and their roots in off-road racing give them the expertise to precisely tune suspension to each vehicle's specific needs. Break some boundaries today and treat your ride to the best of the best and buy a pair of FOX coilover shocks.
FOX 2.5 Factory Series coilover shocks give you precise control and race-proven performance you can feel. FOX Shocks' complete line of bolt-on coilover shocks provide exceptional damping on any terrain. The integrated coil spring can be adjusted for preload and ride height or swapped out to change the spring rate if you choose to modify your vehicle. 2.5 Factory Series coilovers are equipped with an internal reservoir (IFP).
Order yours now and experience for yourself the incredible performance and precise control that FOX 2.5 Factory Series coilover shocks deliver!
- 1996-2002 Toyota 4Runner w/ Aftermarket Upper Control Arms, w/ 0 - 3" Lift
- 1995-2004 Toyota Tacoma w/ Aftermarket Upper Control Arms, w/ 0 - 3" Lift
- 1998-2004 Toyota Tacoma PreRunner, 2WD, w/ Aftermarket Upper Control Arms, w/ 0 - 3" Lift
- 1998-2004 Toyota Tacoma TRD, 2WD, w/ Aftermarket Upper Control Arms, w/ 0 - 3" Lift
1 Year Warranty
The factory warranty period for your FOX 2.5 Factory Series coilover shocks is one year from the original date of purchase of the product. A copy of the original purchase receipt must accompany any FOX product being considered for warranty service. Warranty is at the full discretion of FOX Racing Shox and will cover only defective materials or workmanship. This warranty is void when damage has occurred from the following:
- Damage to the exterior finish caused by corrosive cleaners or chemicals
- Any attempt to improperly disassemble
- Non-factory oil changes or improper service
- Shipping damages or loss (use of full value insurance is recommended)
To maintain high performance and product longevity, periodic maintenance is required. (See the maintenance checklist in your owner's manual for further instructions)
FOX shocks come with detailed step-by-step instructions. When you select the shock you want for your vehicle on our web page you can download the install guide and see for yourself. If you have any questions or would like additional information, please call our customer service team. We have reps standing by to assist you every day of the week.
|Fox Shocks 880-02-410 Installation Instructions|