FOX 2.0 Evolution Smooth Body Shocks 983-50-025
- Custom crafted for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Thick silver power coat plating for a long-lasting finish
- Specially formulated oil for ultimate performance at variable temperatures
- Internal IFP mono-tube reservoir separates shock oil from the high-pressure nitrogen
- 5/8" NitroSteel alloy steel shafts
- Direct replacement mounting for stock and aftermarket lift kits
Fox's bolt-on, Evolution Series smooth body shocks provide increased damping on any terrain. Experience for yourself the added performance and precision control Evolution Series smooth body shocks deliver. There is no easier way to transform the handling performance of your vehicle than to install a set of FOX Evolution Series Smooth Body Shocks.View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
FOX shocks come with detailed step-by-step instructions. When you select the shock you want for your vehicle on our web page you can download the install guide and see for yourself. If you have any questions or would like additional information, please call our customer service team. We have reps standing by to assist you every day of the week.
|Fox Shocks 980-24-641 Installation Instructions|
1 Year Warranty
Limited 1 Year Warranty On FOX Suspension Products.