FOX 2.5 Factory Coil-Over Reservoir Shocks 880-02-367
- Front shocks
- Custom crafted for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Zinc-plated for a long-lasting finish
- Specially formulated oil for ultimate performance at all temperatures
- Redundant sealing pack system, main seal, wiper seal and scraper seal
- Re-buildable and re-valveable, adjustable nitrogen pressure, compression valving and rebound valving (must be factory serviced)
- 7/8" hardened Nitro Steel carbon shafts
- Direct replacement mounting for stock and aftermarket lift kits
FOX Factory Series Coil-Over Shocks offer hassle-free, bolt-on performance for many popular trucks and SUVs. At FOX, their unsurpassed dedication to ride dynamics and their roots in offroad racing give them the expertise to precisely tune suspension to each vehicle's specific needs. Break some boundaries today and treat your ride to the best of the best and buy a pair of FOX Coil-Over Shocks.
FOX Factory Series Coil-Over Shocks give you precise control and race-proven performance you can feel. FOX Shocks' complete line of bolt-on, coil-over shocks provide exceptional damping on any terrain. The integrated coil spring can be adjusted for preload and ride height or swapped out to change the spring rate if you choose to modify your vehicle. Experience for yourself the incredible performance and precise control that FOX Factory Series Coil-Over Shocks deliver.
FOX shocks come with detailed step-by-step instructions. When you select the shock you want for your vehicle on our web page you can download the install guide and see for yourself. If you have any questions or would like additional information, please call our customer service team. We have reps standing by to assist you every day of the week.
|Fox Shox 880-02-367 Installation Instructions|
1 Year Warranty
Limited 1 Year Warranty On FOX Suspension Products.