FOX 2.0 Performance Coil-Over Shocks 985-02-005
- Front shocks
- Custom crafted for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Zinc-plated for a long-lasting finish
- Specially formulated oil for ultimate performance at all temperatures
- Redundant sealing pack system, main seal, wiper seal and scraper seal
- Re-buildable and re-valveable, adjustable nitrogen pressure, compression valving and rebound valving (must be factory serviced)
- 5/8" hard chrome-plated heat-treated alloy steel shafts
- Direct replacement mounting for stock and aftermarket lift kits
FOX Performance Series Coil-Over Shocks offer hassle-free, bolt-on performance for many popular trucks and SUVs. At FOX, their unsurpassed dedication to ride dynamics and their roots in offroad racing give them the expertise to precisely tune suspension to each vehicle's specific needs. Break some boundaries today and treat your ride to the best of the best and buy a pair of FOX Coil-Over Shocks.
FOX Performance Series Coil-Over Shocks are loaded with advanced race- and offroad-proven technology. They have locking, spring preload rings that allow easy ride height and preload adjustment to deliver the optimal spring rate. They bolt on with no modifications and applications are available for stock and lifted trucks that re-use the stock shock. These easy-to-install Coil-Over Shocks provide a comfortable on-road ride and predictable offroad handling in even the toughest conditions.
View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
FOX shocks come with detailed step-by-step instructions. When you select the shock you want for your vehicle on our web page you can download the install guide and see for yourself. If you have any questions or would like additional information, please call our customer service team. We have reps standing by to assist you every day of the week.
|Fox Shox 880-02-419 Installation Instructions|
1 Year Warranty
Limited 1 Year Warranty On FOX Suspension Products.