FOX 2.0 Performance Series Smooth Body Shocks 980-24-945
- Custom crafted for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Clear-anodized plating for a long-lasting finish
- Specially formulated oil for ultimate performance at variable temperatures
- Redundant sealing pack system, main seal, wiper seal and scraper seal
- 5/8" hard chrome-plated heat-treated alloy steel shafts
- Direct replacement mounting for stock and aftermarket lift kits
FOX Performance Series Smooth Body Shocks contain the latest in shock technology to transform the performance of your truck or SUV. They use our race-proven damping control to provide a comfortable on-road ride and predictable offroad handling in even the toughest conditions. The precision metal impact aluminum body increases cooling capacity and will never rust. Inside you will find our race-proven performance valving technology.
Depending on the application, it is available with an internal, IFP reservoir or external reservoir with a billet aluminum mounting clamp. Our Internal Floating Piston (IFP), separates the shock oil from the high-pressure, nitrogen-charged gas chamber. The IFP eliminates oil aeration allowing maximum performance from the factory-tuned precision valving. There is no easier way to transform the handling performance of your vehicle than to install a set of FOX Performance Series Smooth Body Shocks.
View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
- 1994-2001 Dodge Ram 1500 2WD, Rear, Lift: 2-3.5"
- 1994-2001 Dodge Ram 1500 4WD, Rear, Lift: 2-3.5"
- 2002-2008 Dodge Ram 1500 2WD, Rear, Lift: 2-3"
- 2002-2008 Dodge Ram 1500 4WD, Rear, Lift: 2-3"
- 2006-2008 Dodge Ram 1500 Mega Cab, 4WD, Rear, Lift: 0-1", Mega Cab
- 1994-2013 Dodge Ram 2500 2WD, Rear, Lift: 0-1.5"
- 1994-2013 Dodge Ram 2500 4WD, Rear, Lift: 0-1.5"
- 1994-2002 Dodge Ram 3500 2WD, Rear, Lift: 0-1.5"
- 1994-2002 Dodge Ram 3500 4WD, Rear, Lift: 0-1.5"
- 2003-2014 Dodge Ram 3500 2WD, Rear, Lift: 0-1"
- 2003-2014 Dodge Ram 3500 4WD, Rear, Lift: 0-1"
- 2010-2013 Ram Truck 2500 2WD, Rear, Lift: 0-1.5"
- 2010-2013 Ram Truck 2500 4WD, Rear, Lift: 0-1.5"
- 2010-2014 Ram Truck 3500 2WD, Rear, Lift: 0-1"
- 2010-2014 Ram Truck 3500 4WD, Rear, Lift: 0-1"
FOX shocks come with detailed step-by-step instructions. When you select the shock you want for your vehicle on our web page you can download the install guide and see for yourself. If you have any questions or would like additional information, please call our customer service team. We have reps standing by to assist you every day of the week.
|Fox Shocks 980-24-641 Installation Instructions|
1 Year Warranty
Limited 1 Year Warranty On FOX Suspension Products.