Fuel Black Coupler Wheel D57520009845
- Gloss black finish
- Slick eight-spoke design
- Constructed of a durable cast aluminum
- Offered in many different sizes, bolt patterns, and offsets
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Sold individually
When it comes to outfitting your truck, you want the best and baddest accessories around. Fuel black Coupler wheels can help you with your mission to improve your truck. These rims are gloss black. You can go with a classy look or a fierce look with these wheels.
Fuel Coupler wheels are made out of a long-lasting cast aluminum that are built to last. With this slick eight spoke design it's hard to even look at them because of their sheer beauty. These gloss black Coupler wheels come in sizes from 17 inches to 20 inches and will fit many different truck and SUVs.
With a limited lifetime warranty on structural defects Fuel has you covered. These rims are sold individually so make sure you get the quantity of you desire when adding to the cart. What are you waiting for? Add these to your cart!
Order NotesRealTruck will not accept returns for wheels that have been mounted and balanced. If you are unsure of the correct wheel configuration to purchase, please give us a call 1-888-257-3323.
Lug nuts are not included with wheel orders (Note - Mounted and balanced wheel and tire packages do include lug nuts as part of promotion). New lug nuts are recommended with any wheel order. Check out the lug nuts RealTruck.com has available here - Lug Nuts.
View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
- 2002-2006 Chevy Avalanche w/ 6-Lug Wheels
- 2007-2013 Chevy Avalanche
- 1986-1991 Chevy Blazer K5
- 1992-1994 Chevy Blazer K1500
- 1988-1998 Chevy C/K Pickup 1500 w/ 6-Lug Wheels
- 2004-2012 Chevy Colorado
- 1999-2000 Chevy Silverado 1500
- 2001-2006 Chevy Silverado 1500 w/ 6-Lug Wheels
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 1500 Classic, w/ 6-Lug Wheels
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 1500 New Body
- 2008-2018 Chevy Silverado 1500
- (2019) Chevy Silverado 1500 Legacy (2018 Body Style)
- 1992-2013 Chevy Suburban w/ 6-Lug Wheels
- 2014-2019 Chevy Suburban
- 1995-1999 Chevy Tahoe w/ 6-Lug Wheels
- 2000-2019 Chevy Tahoe
- (2019) Dodge Ram 1500 New Body (w/ 6-Lug Wheels)
- 2003-2019 Ford Expedition
- (2004) Ford F150 New Body, w/ 6-Lug Wheels
- 2005-2019 Ford F150 w/ 6-Lug Wheels
- 2010-2014 Ford Raptor
- 2017-2019 Ford Raptor
- 1988-1998 GMC C/K Pickup 1500 w/ 6-Lug Wheels
- 2004-2012 GMC Canyon
- 1986-1991 GMC Jimmy K5
- 1999-2000 GMC Sierra 1500
- 2001-2006 GMC Sierra 1500 w/ 6-Lug Wheels
- (2007) GMC Sierra 1500 Classic, w/ 6-Lug Wheels
- (2007) GMC Sierra 1500 New Body
- 2008-2018 GMC Sierra 1500
- (2019) GMC Sierra 1500 Limited (2018 Body Style)
- 1992-1999 GMC Suburban w/ 6-Lug Wheels
- 1992-1999 GMC Yukon w/ 6-Lug Wheels
- 2000-2019 GMC Yukon
- 2000-2013 GMC Yukon XL w/ 6-Lug Wheels
- 2014-2019 GMC Yukon XL
- 2006-2008 Lincoln Mark LT
- 2004-2015 Nissan Armada
- 2017-2019 Nissan Armada
- 1998-2004 Nissan Frontier
- 2004-2019 Nissan Titan
- 2000-2004 Nissan Xterra
- (2019) Ram Truck 1500 New Body (w/ 6-Lug Wheels)
- 1995-2019 Toyota 4Runner
- 2007-2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser
- 1993-1998 Toyota T-100
- 1996-2015 Toyota Tacoma w/ 6-Lug Wheels
- 2016-2019 Toyota Tacoma
- 2000-2006 Toyota Tundra
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Under normal and reasonable use, wheels produced by Fuel Offroad Wheels are warranted against STRUCTURAL DEFECT in material as long as the ORIGINAL owner/purchaser owns the wheels. Under normal and reasonable use, wheels produced by Fuel Offroad Wheels are warranted against defect in workmanship or materials to the ORIGINAL owner/purchaser for a period of one year from the date of purchase.
This warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of wheels, at the discretion of Fuel Offroad Wheels, for any wheels determined to be defective and covered under warranty. Installation costs, transportation costs, or loss of use is not covered under this warranty. Accessories determined to be defective in workmanship or materials while the wheel is under warranty will be repaired or replaced. Wheels will not be replaced due to defects in accessories.
If you are changing your wheel dimensions from stock you will want to have your speedometer and odometer recalibrated after installing your Fuel wheels. Changing your wheel or tire size can affect the accuracy of your gauges. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to give us a call.