Fuel Black Coupler Wheel D57520902657
- Gloss black finish
- Slick eight-spoke design
- Constructed of a durable cast aluminum
- Offered in many different sizes, bolt patterns, and offsets
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Sold individually
When it comes to outfitting your truck, you want the best and baddest accessories around. Fuel black Coupler wheels can help you with your mission to improve your truck. These rims are gloss black. You can go with a classy look or a fierce look with these wheels.
Fuel Coupler wheels are made out of a long-lasting cast aluminum that are built to last. With this slick eight spoke design it's hard to even look at them because of their sheer beauty. These gloss black Coupler wheels come in sizes from 17 inches to 20 inches and will fit many different truck and SUVs.
With a limited lifetime warranty on structural defects Fuel has you covered. These rims are sold individually so make sure you get the quantity of you desire when adding to the cart. What are you waiting for? Add these to your cart!
Order NotesRealTruck will not accept returns for wheels that have been mounted and balanced. If you are unsure of the correct wheel configuration to purchase, please give us a call 1-888-257-3323.
View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
- 1988-1998 Chevy C/K Pickup 1500 w/ 5-Lug Wheels
- 1992-1999 Chevy Suburban w/ 5-Lug Wheels
- 1995-1999 Chevy Tahoe w/ 5-Lug Wheels
- 1987-1993 Dodge Dakota
- 2011-2018 Dodge Durango
- 1986-1990 Ford Bronco II
- 1991-2018 Ford Explorer
- 2001-2005 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
- 2007-2010 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
- 1983-2011 Ford Ranger
- 1988-1998 GMC C/K Pickup 1500 w/ 5-Lug Wheels
- 1992-1999 GMC Suburban w/ 5-Lug Wheels
- 1992-1999 GMC Yukon w/ 5-Lug Wheels
- 1987-2001 Jeep Cherokee
- 2006-2010 Jeep Commander
- 1993-2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee
- 2002-2010 Jeep Liberty
- 1987-1995 Jeep Wrangler
- 1997-2018 Jeep Wrangler
- 1995-2015 Toyota Tacoma w/ 5-Lug Wheels
Limited Lifetime Warranty
If you are changing your wheel dimensions from stock you will want to have your speedometer and odometer recalibrated after installing your Fuel wheels. Changing your wheel or tire size can affect the accuracy of your gauges. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to give us a call.