Fuel D254 Black Full Blown Wheel D25422200547
- Gloss black finish
- Five-spoke design
- Available in one or two piece design
- Made out of dependable cast aluminum
- Offered in multiple sizes, bolt patterns, and offsets
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Sold individually
Fuel Black Full Blown wheels are available in a mind-blowing dual 5 spoke design. These wheels are gloss black and are available in different sizes that are either one or two pieces. Outfit your truck with the best look possible.
Fuel Full Blown wheels are offered in many different sizes, bolt patterns, and offsets to fit multiple trucks or SUVs. They are also made out a durable cast aluminum that will last you for many, many years. Fuel offers a limited lifetime warranty on structural defects if anything were to happen to your rims, so you know they got your back.
Make sure you add a quantity of four of the Fuel Full Blown wheels to your cart because they are sold separately. Blow people's minds with these wheels and get yours today!
- 1988-1998 Chevy C/K Pickup 1500 w/ 5-Lug Wheels
- 1992-1999 Chevy Suburban w/ 5-Lug Wheels
- 1995-1999 Chevy Tahoe w/ 5-Lug Wheels
- 2011-2017 Dodge Durango
- 1997-2002 Ford Expedition
- 1997-2003 Ford F150 w/ 5-Lug Wheels
- (2004) Ford F150 Heritage, w/ 5-Lug Wheels
- 1988-1998 GMC C/K Pickup 1500 w/ 5-Lug Wheels
- 1992-1999 GMC Suburban w/ 5-Lug Wheels
- 1992-1999 GMC Yukon w/ 5-Lug Wheels
- 2006-2010 Jeep Commander
- 1999-2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee
- 2007-2017 Jeep Wrangler
If you are changing your wheel dimensions from stock you will want to have your speedometer and odometer recalibrated after installing your Fuel wheels. Changing your wheel or tire size can affect the accuracy of your gauges. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to give us a call.