Fuel Black One Piece Cleaver Wheels D57418902650
- Gloss black finish with accents milled into the surface
- Gnarly curved eight-spoke design
- Constructed of cast aluminum
- Available in many different sizes from 17"-20"
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Sold individually
Fuel black one piece Cleaver wheels have eight curved spokes that resemble meat cleavers, hence the name "Cleaver" wheels. It could almost mean that Jason from "Friday the 13th" is secretly attached to your wheels and with him is his very own meat cleaver. Okay, okay, that is totally unrealistic but we gave it a go. Now, check out the real facts below.
Constructed from cast aluminum, Fuel Cleaver wheels are made to last. They are available in many different sizes from 17 inches to 20 inches to accommodate many trucks and SUVs.
Fuel black one piece Cleaver wheels are sold individually so make sure you get the correct amount you want in your cart. What more sf there to ask? Great finish, durable material, and killer looks. Get yours today!
Order NotesRealTruck will not accept returns for wheels that have been mounted and balanced. If you are unsure of the correct wheel configuration to purchase, please give us a call 1-888-257-3323.
View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
- 1988-1998 Chevy C/K Pickup 1500 w/ 5-Lug Wheels
- 1992-1999 Chevy Suburban w/ 5-Lug Wheels
- 1995-1999 Chevy Tahoe w/ 5-Lug Wheels
- 1987-1993 Dodge Dakota
- 2011-2018 Dodge Durango
- 1986-1990 Ford Bronco II
- 1991-2018 Ford Explorer
- 2001-2005 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
- 2007-2010 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
- 1983-2011 Ford Ranger
- 1988-1998 GMC C/K Pickup 1500 w/ 5-Lug Wheels
- 1992-1999 GMC Suburban w/ 5-Lug Wheels
- 1992-1999 GMC Yukon w/ 5-Lug Wheels
- 1987-2001 Jeep Cherokee
- 2006-2010 Jeep Commander
- 1993-2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee
- 2002-2010 Jeep Liberty
- 1987-1995 Jeep Wrangler
- 1997-2018 Jeep Wrangler
- 1995-2015 Toyota Tacoma w/ 5-Lug Wheels
Product Reviews Summary
|Price / Value|
|Ease of Installation|
|1 Customer Review|
Limited Lifetime Warranty
If you are changing your wheel dimensions from stock you will want to have your speedometer and odometer recalibrated after installing your Fuel wheels. Changing your wheel or tire size can affect the accuracy of your gauges. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to give us a call.