Fuel Black One Piece Full Blown Wheels D55418902650
- Gloss black finish
- Five-spoke design
- One piece design
- Made out of dependable cast aluminum
- Offered in multiple sizes, bolt patterns, and offsets
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Sold individually
Fuel black one piece Full Blown wheels are available in a mind-blowing dual 5 spoke design. These wheels are gloss black and are available in different sizes. Outfit your truck with the best look possible.
Fuel Full Blown wheels are offered in many different sizes, bolt patterns, and offsets to fit multiple trucks or SUVs. They are also made out of durable cast aluminum that will last for many years. Fuel offers a limited lifetime warranty on structural defects if anything were to happen to your rims, so you know they got your back.
Make sure you add a quantity of four of the Fuel black one piece Full Blown wheels to your cart because they are sold separately. Blow people's minds with these wheels and get yours today!
Order NotesRealTruck will not accept returns for wheels that have been mounted and balanced. If you are unsure of the correct wheel configuration to purchase, please give us a call 1-888-257-3323.
View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
- 1988-1998 Chevy C/K Pickup 1500 w/ 5-Lug Wheels
- 1992-1999 Chevy Suburban w/ 5-Lug Wheels
- 1995-1999 Chevy Tahoe w/ 5-Lug Wheels
- 1987-1993 Dodge Dakota
- 2011-2018 Dodge Durango
- 1986-1990 Ford Bronco II
- 1991-2018 Ford Explorer
- 2001-2005 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
- 2007-2010 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
- 1983-2011 Ford Ranger
- 1988-1998 GMC C/K Pickup 1500 w/ 5-Lug Wheels
- 1992-1999 GMC Suburban w/ 5-Lug Wheels
- 1992-1999 GMC Yukon w/ 5-Lug Wheels
- 1987-2001 Jeep Cherokee
- 2006-2010 Jeep Commander
- 1993-2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee
- 2002-2010 Jeep Liberty
- 1987-1995 Jeep Wrangler
- 1997-2018 Jeep Wrangler
- 1995-2015 Toyota Tacoma w/ 5-Lug Wheels
Limited Lifetime Warranty
If you are changing your wheel dimensions from stock you will want to have your speedometer and odometer recalibrated after installing your Fuel wheels. Changing your wheel or tire size can affect the accuracy of your gauges. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to give us a call.