Fuel Lethal Wheels D56722115750
- Finished in black with milled accents
- Killer eight-spoke design
- Constructed of cast aluminum
- Available in sizes from 15"-22"
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Sold individually
If you're looking to add a killer look to your truck or SUV you've come to the right place. Fuel black one piece Lethal wheels are all about adding looks that could kill. They are made out of long lasting cast aluminum. These wheels are black with milled accents, which will make your truck look fricken' awesome.
Fuel Lethal wheels have a bad-to-the-bone eight spoke design that'll make all your buddies wish they owned your truck with wheels like that. If they want to be that close to such amazing wheels they'll have to get a ride with you or get their own set.
Fuel black one piece Lethal wheels are available in many different sizes from 15 inches to 22 inches and fit many trucks and SUVs. With a one year limited warranty Fuel has your back and these wheels have a warranty against structural defects. Hurry up and add these killer wheels to your ride today!
Order NotesRealTruck will not accept returns for wheels that have been mounted and balanced. If you are unsure of the correct wheel configuration to purchase, please give us a call 1-888-257-3323.
View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
- 1988-1998 Chevy C/K Pickup 1500 w/ 5-Lug Wheels
- 1992-1999 Chevy Suburban w/ 5-Lug Wheels
- 1995-1999 Chevy Tahoe w/ 5-Lug Wheels
- 2005-2011 Dodge Dakota
- 2004-2009 Dodge Durango
- 2011-2018 Dodge Durango
- 1994-2005 Dodge Ram 1500
- 2006-2008 Dodge Ram 1500 w/ 5-Lug Wheels
- 2009-2018 Dodge Ram 1500
- 1986-1996 Ford Bronco
- 1986-1996 Ford F150
- 1988-1998 GMC C/K Pickup 1500 w/ 5-Lug Wheels
- 1992-1999 GMC Suburban w/ 5-Lug Wheels
- 1992-1999 GMC Yukon w/ 5-Lug Wheels
- 2006-2010 Jeep Commander
- 1999-2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee
- 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler
- 2010-2011 Ram Dakota
- 2010-2018 Ram Truck 1500
Limited Lifetime Warranty
If you are changing your wheel dimensions from stock you will want to have your speedometer and odometer recalibrated after installing your Fuel wheels. Changing your wheel or tire size can affect the accuracy of your gauges. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to give us a call.