Fuel Black & Red Stroke Wheels D61220908257
- Gloss black finish with red accents
- Impressive, unique design
- Offered in many sizes, bolt patterns, and offsets
- Constructed of dependable cast aluminum
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Sold individually
If you want the latest and most aggressive wheels for your truck, the new Stroke wheels from Fuel Offroad are the perfect fit. With their aggressive and unique styling and brilliant finish, you'll definitely have the best looking truck on the scene.
These Stroke wheels have a gloss black finish with brilliant red accents. Fuel wheels are constructed out of a dependable cast aluminum that is built to last. Fuel offers a lifetime limited warranty on structural defects so they stand behind their rims. These wheels are available in many sizes, bolt patterns, and offsets that will fit many different trucks and SUVs.
Get yours ordered today, don't wait until everyone else has them. Call our wheel experts now.
Order NotesRealTruck will not accept returns for wheels that have been mounted and balanced. If you are unsure of the correct wheel configuration to purchase, please give us a call 1-888-257-3323.
Lug nuts are not included with wheel orders (Note - Mounted and balanced wheel and tire packages do include lug nuts as part of promotion). New lug nuts are recommended with any wheel order. Check out the lug nuts RealTruck.com has available here - Lug Nuts.
View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
- 2002-2006 Chevy Avalanche w/ 8-Lug Wheels
- 1988-2000 Chevy C/K Pickup 2500 w/ 8-Lug Wheels
- 1988-2000 Chevy C/K Pickup 3500 Single Rear Wheel
- 2001-2006 Chevy Silverado 1500 w/ 8-Lug Wheels
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 1500 Classic, w/ 8-Lug Wheels
- 1999-2006 Chevy Silverado 2500
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 2500 Classic
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 2500 New Body
- 2008-2010 Chevy Silverado 2500
- 2001-2006 Chevy Silverado 3500 Single Rear Wheel
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 3500 Classic, Single Rear Wheel
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 3500 New Body, Single Rear Wheel
- 2008-2010 Chevy Silverado 3500 Single Rear Wheel
- 1992-2013 Chevy Suburban w/ 8-Lug Wheels
- 2006-2008 Dodge Ram 1500 w/ 8-Lug Wheels
- 1994-2019 Dodge Ram 2500
- 1994-2019 Dodge Ram 3500 Single Rear Wheel
- 1986-1996 Ford F250
- (1997) Ford F250 w/ 8-Llug Wheels
- 1986-1997 Ford F350 Single Rear Wheel
- 1988-2000 GMC C/K Pickup 2500 w/ 8-Lug Wheels
- 1988-2000 GMC C/K Pickup 3500 Single Rear Wheel
- 2001-2006 GMC Sierra 1500 w/ 8-Lug Wheels
- (2007) GMC Sierra 1500 Classic, w/ 8-Lug Wheels
- 1999-2006 GMC Sierra 2500
- (2007) GMC Sierra 2500 Classic
- (2007) GMC Sierra 2500 New Body
- 2008-2010 GMC Sierra 2500
- 2001-2006 GMC Sierra 3500 Single Rear Wheel
- (2007) GMC Sierra 3500 Classic, Single Rear Wheel
- (2007) GMC Sierra 3500 New Body, Single Rear Wheel
- 2008-2010 GMC Sierra 3500 Single Rear Wheel
- 1992-1999 GMC Suburban w/ 8-Lug Wheels
- 2000-2013 GMC Yukon XL w/ 8-Lug Wheels
- 2010-2019 Ram Truck 2500
- 2010-2019 Ram Truck 3500 Single Rear Wheel
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Under normal and reasonable use, wheels produced by Fuel Offroad Wheels are warranted against STRUCTURAL DEFECT in material as long as the ORIGINAL owner/purchaser owns the wheels. Under normal and reasonable use, wheels produced by Fuel Offroad Wheels are warranted against defect in workmanship or materials to the ORIGINAL owner/purchaser for a period of one year from the date of purchase.
This warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of wheels, at the discretion of Fuel Offroad Wheels, for any wheels determined to be defective and covered under warranty. Installation costs, transportation costs, or loss of use is not covered under this warranty. Accessories determined to be defective in workmanship or materials while the wheel is under warranty will be repaired or replaced. Wheels will not be replaced due to defects in accessories.
If you are changing your wheel dimensions from stock you will want to have your speedometer and odometer recalibrated after installing your Fuel wheels. Changing your wheel or tire size can affect the accuracy of your gauges. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to give us a call.