Fuel D565 Matte Black Savage Wheel D56520002647
- Fierce 7 spoke design
- Available in gloss or matte black with milled accents
- Offered in many different sizes, bolt patterns, and offsets
- Constructed of long-lasting cast aluminum
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Sold individually
Are you a force of nature and need to be heard? With Fuel black Savage wheels, you'll be heard, seen, and talked about. These rims are available in a fierce seven spoke design that'll make your truck or SUV stand out. They are available in two different finishes. You can choose between gloss black with milled accents or matte black with milled accents.
Fuel black Savage are constructed out of a long-lasting cast aluminum. Fuel offers a limited lifetime warranty on structural defects of their rims. They are available in many different sizes, bolt patterns, and offsets so they will fit many different trucks and SUVs.
You are a force of nature and need to feel power. With Fuel black Savage wheels you will. So what are you waiting for? Get yours today!
Order NotesRealTruck will not accept returns for wheels that have been mounted and balanced. If you are unsure of the correct wheel configuration to purchase, please give us a call 1-888-257-3323.
View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
- 1988-1998 Chevy C/K Pickup 1500 w/ 5-Lug Wheels
- 1992-1999 Chevy Suburban w/ 5-Lug Wheels
- 1995-1999 Chevy Tahoe w/ 5-Lug Wheels
- 1987-1993 Dodge Dakota
- 2011-2018 Dodge Durango
- 1986-1990 Ford Bronco II
- 1991-2018 Ford Explorer
- 2001-2005 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
- 2007-2010 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
- 1983-2011 Ford Ranger
- 1988-1998 GMC C/K Pickup 1500 w/ 5-Lug Wheels
- 1992-1999 GMC Suburban w/ 5-Lug Wheels
- 1992-1999 GMC Yukon w/ 5-Lug Wheels
- 1987-2001 Jeep Cherokee
- 2006-2010 Jeep Commander
- 1993-2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee
- 2002-2010 Jeep Liberty
- 1987-1995 Jeep Wrangler
- 1997-2018 Jeep Wrangler
- 1995-2015 Toyota Tacoma w/ 5-Lug Wheels
Limited Lifetime Warranty
If you are changing your wheel dimensions from stock you will want to have your speedometer and odometer recalibrated after installing your Fuel wheels. Changing your wheel or tire size can affect the accuracy of your gauges. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to give us a call.