Fuel D569 Machined Black Vapor Wheel D56920900557
- Dark-tint machined face with black windows
- Rugged six-spoke design
- Durable cast aluminum construction
- Offered in multiple sizes, bolt patterns, and offsets
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Sold individually
Fuel machined black Vapor wheels feature a modern, black finish with a machined face that is tinted. A set of D569-series Vapor wheels from Fuel Off-Road gives your truck or SUV a sinister attitude adjustment.
Order NotesRealTruck will not accept returns for wheels that have been mounted and balanced. If you are unsure of the correct wheel configuration to purchase, please give us a call 1-888-257-3323.
View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
- 1988-1998 Chevy C/K Pickup 1500 w/ 5-Lug Wheels
- 1992-1999 Chevy Suburban w/ 5-Lug Wheels
- 1995-1999 Chevy Tahoe w/ 5-Lug Wheels
- 2011-2017 Dodge Durango
- 1997-2002 Ford Expedition
- 1997-2003 Ford F150 w/ 5-Lug Wheels
- (2004) Ford F150 Heritage, w/ 5-Lug Wheels
- 1988-1998 GMC C/K Pickup 1500 w/ 5-Lug Wheels
- 1992-1999 GMC Suburban w/ 5-Lug Wheels
- 1992-1999 GMC Yukon w/ 5-Lug Wheels
- 2006-2010 Jeep Commander
- 1999-2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee
- 2007-2017 Jeep Wrangler
Product Reviews Summary
|Price / Value||5.0|
|Ease of Installation||5.0|
|1 Customer Review|
Part #: FUL-D56920900557 Posted on
|They didn't fit my 2016 Dodge Durango because of the offset (-56 needed) and stuck out 2" past the wheel wells. I'm VERY happy with the support from Real Truck as I though it was going to be a nightmare to return. They paid for return shipping and I had a full refund within a few days without any hassles. Kudos to you Real Truck for making this easy! |
I've found most "Car builders/Vehicle selections" don't take into consideration the offset which makes a big difference in what's available. I would defiantly purchase through Real Truck again (if I could find something that would fit).
I can't comment on the quality of the wheels for obvious reasons.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
If you are changing your wheel dimensions from stock you will want to have your speedometer and odometer recalibrated after installing your Fuel wheels. Changing your wheel or tire size can affect the accuracy of your gauges. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to give us a call.