Fuel Matte Black Krank Wheel D51717905745
- Gnarly 8 spoke design
- Matte black with milled accents finish
- Constructed of cast aluminum
- Available in different sizes from 17" to 22"
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Sold individually
If you need a little something extra in your life you've come to the right place. Fuel Krank wheels will give your truck wicked good looks that you deserve. They are made out durable cast aluminum that is made to last. These rims are matte black with milled accents that'll have people snapping their necks to look at them.
When you hear Fuel Krank wheels it should instantly click in your brain how you'll be driving down the streets cranking on your wheels and having a great time with you buddies in the truck with you. Just from that image you know you need these wheels in your life or you will forever regret it. Don't be that person and don't regret not adding these killer wheels to your truck.
Fuel Krank wheels come in many sizes varying from 17 inches to 20 inches and fit many trucks and SUVs. These wheels are sold individually so make sure you get the correct amount you want when you add to the cart. Hurry up and get yours now!
Order NotesRealTruck will not accept returns for wheels that have been mounted and balanced. If you are unsure of the correct wheel configuration to purchase, please give us a call 1-888-257-3323.
View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
- 1988-1998 Chevy C/K Pickup 1500 w/ 5-Lug Wheels
- 1992-1999 Chevy Suburban w/ 5-Lug Wheels
- 1995-1999 Chevy Tahoe w/ 5-Lug Wheels
- 2005-2011 Dodge Dakota
- 2004-2009 Dodge Durango
- 1994-2005 Dodge Ram 1500
- 2006-2008 Dodge Ram 1500 w/ 5-Lug Wheels
- 2009-2018 Dodge Ram 1500
- 1986-1996 Ford Bronco
- 1986-1996 Ford F150
- 1988-1998 GMC C/K Pickup 1500 w/ 5-Lug Wheels
- 1992-1999 GMC Suburban w/ 5-Lug Wheels
- 1992-1999 GMC Yukon w/ 5-Lug Wheels
- 2006-2010 Jeep Commander
- 1999-2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee
- 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler
- 2010-2011 Ram Dakota
- 2010-2018 Ram Truck 1500
Limited Lifetime Warranty
If you are changing your wheel dimensions from stock you will want to have your speedometer and odometer recalibrated after installing your Fuel wheels. Changing your wheel or tire size can affect the accuracy of your gauges. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to give us a call.