Fuel Maverick Wheels D53822009845
- Matte black finish
- Hardcore eight-spoke design
- Offered in multiple sizes, bolt patterns, and offsets
- Constructed of cast aluminum
- One piece design
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Sold individually
Do you like to live life unorthodox? Do you feel like you're a rebel without a cause? Well you can't fully be any of that unless you get yourself Fuel matte black Maverick wheels. These bad boys have a hardcore eight spoke design that'll give you the true meaning of living on the edge. Fuel black Maverick wheels are constructed out of cast aluminum with a black finish.
Fuel back Maverick wheels are available in sizes from 17 inches to 22 inches in diameter that will fit many different trucks and SUVs. These wheels are backed by a limited lifetime warranty against structural defects which means Fuel has got your back. What are you waiting for? Live your life a little unorthodox!
Order NotesRealTruck will not accept returns for wheels that have been mounted and balanced. If you are unsure of the correct wheel configuration to purchase, please give us a call 1-888-257-3323.
Lug nuts are not included with wheel orders (Note - Mounted and balanced wheel and tire packages do include lug nuts as part of promotion). New lug nuts are recommended with any wheel order. Check out the lug nuts RealTruck.com has available here - Lug Nuts.
View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
- 1999-2000 Chevy Silverado 1500
- 2001-2006 Chevy Silverado 1500 w/ 6-Lug Wheels
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 1500 Classic, w/ 6-Lug Wheels
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 1500 New Body
- 2008-2018 Chevy Silverado 1500
- (2019) Chevy Silverado 1500 Legacy (2018 Body Style)
- (2019) Chevy Silverado 1500 New Body
- 1999-2000 GMC Sierra 1500
- 2001-2006 GMC Sierra 1500 w/ 6-Lug Wheels
- (2007) GMC Sierra 1500 Classic, w/ 6-Lug Wheels
- (2007) GMC Sierra 1500 New Body
- 2008-2018 GMC Sierra 1500
- (2019) GMC Sierra 1500 Limited (2018 Body Style)
- (2019) GMC Sierra 1500 New Body
Limited Lifetime Warranty
If you are changing your wheel dimensions from stock you will want to have your speedometer and odometer recalibrated after installing your Fuel wheels. Changing your wheel or tire size can affect the accuracy of your gauges. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to give us a call.